PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Cheats

ShadowCaster
May 10, 2003, 05:00 PM
Well, I was browsing the internet looking for walkthroughs of the 2nd PS. i searched and a bunch of stuff for gc PSO came up, after finding what i needed I went back just to see what people had to offer. So I went to a site, and I saw cheats, I saw how it says to dupe, and how to hit start to run through traps fast, not reall cheats but whatever, then I scroll more and see codes like,

How to get the Musashi
The Musashi is a special weapon for the hunters to get it beat the dragon boss of the forest on hard mode after you kill the dragon on hard mode it might leave a red colored box that says special weapon go to the tekker and let him examine it and it turns into the Musashi.

Create a chair in lobby
To create a chair in the online lobbys, this is what you need to do. While standing in the lobby, press X, hold it, then press A. A chair will appear, in the color or your section ID. Press A to move forward, and the control stick to turn. To make the chair go away, press B.

Get Ultimate Difficulty Mode
Finish the game using very hard difficulty in both episodes. Reach a level of 80 online to get the online hard mode.

Very Hard Difficulty Mode
Finish the game using normal difficulty in both episodes. Reach a level of 20 online to get the online hard mode.

I was like ...!...!...! I just have words for it. Uh, hello did the people that put the codes on there even play the game, or even have the manual, I KNOW that all except for the Musashi thing is in the manual. I just can't figure out were they get off calling these things CHEATS. But oh well

Reenee
May 10, 2003, 05:06 PM
Firstly, this should be in Cheats forum, not here.

Secondly, those aren't even cheats. Not even worth calling a "strategy". And finding a Musashi is called a RARE FIND.

Nicodareus
May 10, 2003, 08:26 PM
Heh, Musashi isnt even that rare of a find..

DigitalGekko
May 10, 2003, 09:27 PM
Sounds like gamewinners cheats... they're good for some stuff, but sometimes, they're just... lol

CGoodness
May 10, 2003, 09:34 PM
yep... pretty dumb

SC2
May 11, 2003, 08:11 PM
On 2003-05-10 18:26, Nicodareus wrote:
Heh, Musashi isnt even that rare of a find..

to me it is.. the only thing ive found so far the only rares ive found are 12 flowens swords and 4 p drops... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif where can i get better ones and just to mention i am on hard mode!

Omni-SqwirL
May 12, 2003, 11:39 AM
I saw somewhere where a cheat was "Creating you character like Cloud"

............the dots roll on