PDA

View Full Version : Parasitic Gene Flow?

DeadBunneh
May 10, 2003, 08:10 PM
Now, ive heard Olga Flow drops this when killed on Ultimate difficulty, albeit VERY rarely. Is this true? And if so, can he drop it in offline mode?
Ive been killing him in Ultimate offline and he's never even dropped a monomate =P.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeadBunneh on 2003-05-10 18:14 ]</font>

th0rnz
May 10, 2003, 09:23 PM
From what I have heard, only online.

LollipopLolita
May 11, 2003, 04:22 AM
no one knows

DUNKO1
May 11, 2003, 07:36 AM
pretty sure u have to be the right id(s), ie only certian id can get it

Rolf_Landale
May 11, 2003, 11:58 AM
It's rumored that you don't get it from Olga but instead Delbiters drop it.

marcus_com
May 11, 2003, 02:16 PM
I've heard you get it if you use a red weapon to kill him, then when your on pioneer 2 you go back to seabed and into the area where olga is. There you'll find it or something like that. Dont now if it's true though.

Jecht
May 11, 2003, 08:35 PM
All I know is that you get it from Olga Flow. But hell, im only on VHard and have no clue. Besides If I was you, i'd shoot for a Double Cannon and Tsukimiri J-Sword.

I see someone who's posted here has one... GIVE IT TO ME. J/K. It's an awsome blade.

And Marcus... if you do what you just said, you'll just find Flowen. The person... not weapon or shield or armor, the person.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jecht on 2003-05-11 18:36 ]</font>

DarkGekko
May 11, 2003, 09:02 PM
From what I've heard, you must use a Red Weapon to kill Olga Flow, then return through the teleporter and Flowen should be there. That's also where you will find the item, if it is dropped. It's only dropped under Oran, and only on Ultimate online (you can't return offline).

th0rnz
May 11, 2003, 09:27 PM
Or so they say Only oran, none of the rumors about it are confirmed, noone even knows for sure if you can get it legitly right now, considering the person who made these "rumors" up doesn't have proof I suppose?