PDA

View Full Version : Soul of steel? True ending?

Lunchbox601
May 11, 2003, 12:15 PM
hey i need some enlightement. i'm trying to get the ragol ring and you have to tell sue your name and do the whole sublote riiight? well i've done that, i saw bernie and talked to bernie in Unsealed Door, Waterfall tears, Black Paper, Knowing one's heart, and finally in seek my master. i finished all of the quests, andi talked to sue in black paper and waterfall tears. and i played soul of steel and i didn't notice any differnce in the ending. could someone please tell me if i'm missing something and also if you have seen the true ending could you please describe so i'll know if i have seen it. i appreciate this a lot thanks!

IceBlink
May 11, 2003, 12:52 PM
During Soul Of Steel, if you did everything right beforehand, the mag that Elenor gives you should vibrate three times. During the final confrontation with Ult, Elenor will teleport to Ult, and her mag (which you're holding), should finally evolve into wings. Yadda yadda, place explodes, you wake up in hospital, complete quest. Then, start up the Soul Of Steel quest again, and follow the instructions to go to Forest 1, where you first met Elenor, who proudly shows off her new wings and talks to you about other stuff.

RANGERJOSH
May 11, 2003, 01:04 PM
Could someone please explain this whole quest to me? I've never heard of it.

Lunchbox601
May 11, 2003, 01:35 PM
ok iceblink thanks a lot!