PDA

View Full Version : Item: Flight Cutter

FinalPhantasyStar
May 11, 2003, 12:58 PM
On a scale from 1-10 how do you rate this slicer-type weapon. I would rate it about an 8. Because it is long distance, has decent attack power, and can hit groups of enemys. Please post what you think and give an explanation why. I just want to know how good people think it is before I start getting a bunch to trade with.

Mirth18
May 11, 2003, 01:01 PM
well, my opinoin is that slicers suck butt. I hate em but if you like slicers i would give the flight cutter a 8.5. Hope that helps you and by the way, i havent seen much of a demand for em on pso.

Orange_Coconut
May 11, 2003, 01:02 PM
I think it's the best slicer that's able to be found, whereas Rainbow Baton is the best but you need to combine items to get it?

HaLLa
May 11, 2003, 01:06 PM
well slicers can be kinda cool.

Also I want one

so go for it

Orange_Coconut
May 11, 2003, 01:12 PM
There's a difference between slicers, and slicers with hit% ^_~

I only use my Red Slicer because it's got some nice %'s on it, the highest being hit%. But they're also nice without hit% because they go from enemy-to-enemy which is a nice ability.

Richard
May 11, 2003, 01:13 PM
It took me about 4 VR Temple Hildetorrs to get one of these nifty things.

It's usefulness is questionable, because, well, it's a Slicer. Slicer weapons in general have very few uses - and about the only decent place to use them is in the Mines.

dj_dan
May 11, 2003, 01:22 PM
Like the others who posted, it's a good weapon.... for a slicer.

However I would much rather have a Flight Fan instead. If you have a HUcast/caseal using that Fan, you'll get boatloads of exp.

That alone makes it much more useful, but still the Flight Cutter is a very good weapon.