PDA

View Full Version : Is all this worth a god/battle??

PuffDaMagicTran
May 11, 2003, 01:57 PM
im trading 20 mind materials and a level 200 sato mag(5/150/45/0) for a god/battle.i just wanna know if its worth it or am i gettin rip off.this is for xbox

PuffDaMagicTran
May 11, 2003, 01:59 PM
also does a god/battle help your attack speed alot??or just a little.im tired of gettin jumped on in ultimate mode

Tigertron
May 11, 2003, 02:20 PM
you should be able to get all three combos in as longas you hit the enemy each time and not miss. Even a devil/battle alows you to do that.

rena-ko
May 11, 2003, 03:29 PM
hm... i found 1 so far and did forest of sorrow on ult approx. 20 times.
its really coming in handy but i managed to kill stuff also without it so i dont really need it ^_^;

ah, and yes, the deal is good, i'd say.

Elusive_Llama
May 11, 2003, 03:44 PM
Yes, it's worth it if you're a hunter or ranger. Don't even bother if you're a force (unless you're a melee force).

Jecht
May 11, 2003, 05:16 PM
Considering the fact you can probably find one on your own... its a rip.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 11, 2003, 05:27 PM
for some reason i say no, lvl 200 mag, 20 mats, that seems outragous.

Orange_Coconut
May 11, 2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I agree with Hayasa here. I know God/Battle is nice, but those items you got and are willing to trade seem like a bit much. It's your decision, but I personally think you should have the other person aim a bit lower for the trade.

I found many God/Battles in the Ultimate Forest, 2 in the same run even! I don't know if it was luck, but it comes from a Hidelt for Redria. So if you ever do Forest of Sorrow then it's easy to find.

Joko
May 11, 2003, 06:17 PM
NO! DONT DO IT! ILL SALVAGE YOU AND GIVE YOU A FREE ONE. i have 5.

Noone
May 11, 2003, 06:19 PM
I played 18 hours through the Forest of Sorrows and I have yet to get a God/Battle. I'm also a Redria. Bad luck? or what? The only reason I choose Redria was to get this God/Battle thingy.

Orange_Coconut
May 11, 2003, 06:24 PM
18 runs? I don't remember how long it took me but it was worthwhile. I remember spending two hours running through that quest. Within the first 45 minutes I got two in the same run, then two more later but they weren't found in the same run.

Noone
May 11, 2003, 06:32 PM
I looked at the hours, and stopped counting the runs. It is 18 hours. Am i doing something wrong?

For forest of sorrow, I bypass all the enemies in the first forest and in the second forest i bypass the enemies in the first part of the second forest, so i kill one less hildet. Did anyone do it different?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noone on 2003-05-11 16:39 ]</font>

Driadyte
May 12, 2003, 12:21 AM
I just got mine a couple days ago, I didn't feel like doing the Forest over and over until then. Took me about 3 hours of straight FoS runs. The only enemies you need to fight in F1 are 10 Bartles. And kill every Hidelt in F2, I found mine from the last one in the quest. The one extra made the difference.

As for the trade, if you're a HU or RA with another good mag and no need for mind mats, that's a great trade. If you'd be trading your only mag away, don't.

rena-ko
May 12, 2003, 05:03 AM
bypass enemies? what for? forest of sorrow also has a high amount of gulgus gue and i found a mahu with nice % and a good Inferno Bayooka from a barble there.
well i did not do run after run but did mines completely inbetween...

but when it comes to trades, i'd say a new mag is easily made within a week and especially on ult a hunter should have more than enough money to make 3 mags at once all the time...
also, after a while, materials are the most common bank-poluters in the game, imho...

Noone
May 12, 2003, 03:41 PM
Okay, thanks, but the reason I bypassed was i just want the god/battle. Thanks again for the input.

MonkeyFunky
May 12, 2003, 05:47 PM
don't sell your SATO short. the god/battle will come to you. i've done trades for a god/battle and then some for a LV 100 sato.

R

rena-ko
May 13, 2003, 04:38 AM
On 2003-05-12 13:41, Noone wrote:
Okay, thanks, but the reason I bypassed was i just want the god/battle. Thanks again for the input.

i go after the theory, that once you load an area, all the stuff you might find gets set - so i usually not telepipe out before i killed every monster and broke every box in that area. maybe you missed out stuff like a red saber or said bazooka (damn qwertz/qwerty-difference) or a kinda useless but nifty mahu (with redria).
well, in the end its your choice and your playstyle ^_^ i dont want to offend you or something.