PDA

View Full Version : DAMN I'M STUPID! Laugh at my noobishness!

Garanz2
May 11, 2003, 02:40 PM
So, I'm in this game trading. We've just cleared mines in a lvl-up game and everything is ok. A recent FSOD left me without a decent weapon so I'm looking for a decent gun. A guy called CHRIS (wow, imaginitive) offers me a weapon I've never seen or heard of before called INFERNO BAZOOKA. Having seen people several lvls below me wipe out hordes of enemies with Nug-2000 bazooka and Gi-Gue bazooka, i foolishly believe it is one of those weapons that makes a rafoie blast when it fires. I foolishly trade my SHIELD OF DELSABER for it, equip it, and go into ruins to try it out. the first thing i notice is: it's carried like a shotgun. I go into the first room and start shooting at the dimenians. No rafoie blast, not even more than 1 hit. The front dimenian takes about 250 damage, and they then proceed to swarm and kill me. By that time CHRIS has left the game and i am left using a protect barrier and the world's shittest gun. Laugh or (preferably) help.

kat
May 11, 2003, 04:14 PM
Well, it wasn't my Chirs!

::higgles::

I just talked to my Chris (Chris22783 here) and he says that wasn't him...

... much as I feel sorry for you, it was most certainly a 'buyer beware' situation....

I've got a varista you can have though if we ever meet up online... OR a club of laconium (I have about 5 now, just picked up two in the last 10 mins)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kat on 2003-05-11 17:43 ]</font>

LamerPanda
May 11, 2003, 05:44 PM
Hm... RA?

It's not much, but I find a lot of JUSTY. I used it until I got a Red Handgun, it's not so bad.

Garanz2
May 12, 2003, 05:56 AM
I just feel so gutted because i lost my justy recently through FSOD, and i traded my best and rarest shield for something that turned out to be a piece of junk. I've seen Nug-2000 BAZOOKA and Gi-Gue BAZOOKA which are really good, so i trade for inferno BAZOOKA which seems to have good stats. It's description even reads "BAZOOKA with highly destructive shells" but it turns out to be a stupid weapon that fires at the slow speed of a shot with only one hit/attack. I've been reduced to using a protect barrier and the stupidest weapon ever. thanks for offering the varista but I've already got one. I'm using it now.

CGoodness
May 25, 2003, 09:27 PM
i consider varistas an insult lol

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 05:11 AM
you want a L&K14 combat or Guilty light?

Garanz2
May 27, 2003, 11:30 AM
No it's alright. I've found a final impact and i'm doing OK with that. Thanks for the offer though.

Guile
May 27, 2003, 09:30 PM
Hahha I have an Inferno zook..not a great gun but it looks cool! I just use a Hell Laser with 40% hit and other %'s