PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day! Oooops?

pixelate
May 11, 2003, 04:07 PM
Who forgot? Who was that lazy? Or who was that broke?

I'm that broke. >__< Looks like another year rushing around at Hallmark!

What's everyone doing for their mums?

Cowboy
May 11, 2003, 04:19 PM
My stepmom likes frogs alot, so I bought a frog mask at spencers and gave it to a flower shop in my town, and had the delivery guy put it on, and sent her a dozen roses, and a gift certificate for jcpennys.

Daikarin
May 11, 2003, 05:06 PM
I didn't forget. I just remembered late =P

Luckily we went to the mall that Sunday...

ABDUR101
May 11, 2003, 05:30 PM
I did'nt forget...but my brother, my nephew, my sister's boyfriend and myself went fishing all day and came back two hours after the big family dinner.

Go us. =X

Guntz348
May 11, 2003, 05:35 PM
I ended up getting my mom a ring for mothers day. This jewlery store in the mall has like some special every holiday that remotely involves woman, where they sell a ring or necklace or something at a really good price. Real gold and gems and stuff too, I think my mom has about an 6 year collection by now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

LollipopLolita
May 11, 2003, 05:42 PM
i don't even know where my mom is. i think i spoke to her last in the beginning of april.

Rotis
May 11, 2003, 06:14 PM
My mom said that all she wanted for Mother's Day was to be adored, and that's something I do anyway...

Kasera
May 11, 2003, 06:24 PM
My step-dad booted my mom out late last December I believe. She has no place in my house or life and I couldn't be happier. n_nv

Happy Mother's Day indeed.

CajunSamurai
May 11, 2003, 07:00 PM
Err... kind of um, slipped my mind? Suffice it to say, I suck with dates. Half the time I have to ask someone what day it is. I M TEH ROX!!1

Vitamin_D
May 11, 2003, 07:15 PM
Well, with the combined forces of myself, my Dad, and sister...we got my mom, Chocolate, a cake, 2 cards...and KFC! XD And a lot of praise too. I love my momma!

BigTapoutMike
May 11, 2003, 08:22 PM
i got my mom a card and the White Stripes cd... dont ask how she got into the white stripes.. beucase i couldnt tell ya

X-thirteen
May 12, 2003, 12:32 AM
i got some flowers... they're pretty nice for only costing 4 bucks.

LostHero
May 12, 2003, 04:13 AM
I got her a pressure cooker and a snoopy card; after my shopping I went and saw the Pianst and wasted 20$ in tokens getting number one at Point Blank in the arcade.

Edit: Pixy, I feel you pain. I live in the single highest gas price state right now :/ 40 bucks every 1-2 days isn't fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LostHero on 2003-05-12 02:31 ]</font>

SorceressofTime
May 12, 2003, 04:24 AM
ugh, i don't even wanna talk about anything related to my parents. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

rena-ko
May 12, 2003, 07:28 AM
i slept long (because i did c9 with my fonewearl the night before and then i played until 6 am. - a ep2 vhard run), then treated my mom to an ice at an ice-cafe/restaurant and spent the day with her until night. that day's night i did c3-c5 with my HUcaseal and slept long today again...

Vantamiath
May 12, 2003, 11:22 AM
A hallmark card and lots of...

"Happy Mother's Day momma!"

"Love you momma! Can I do anything for ya?"

But as the night drug on...I was asking her to do things for me >_<;

Omni-SqwirL
May 12, 2003, 11:55 AM
My girlfriend came over and gave my mom a card.....I'm just plain broke, but she provided, so it's all good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif'

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 12, 2003, 12:34 PM
I called my mom and wished her a "Happy Mothers Day" over the phone (I could'nt be there becuase of a freaking final exam). http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BlackRose
May 12, 2003, 02:47 PM
I'm tearing up our cement driveway and replacing it with bricks, and refinishing a good portion of our furniture (it withstood me growing up and it's got the scars to show it)

I didn't give her any gifts though, or cards... but I did wish her a happy day.

RavenTW
May 12, 2003, 04:59 PM
My dad forgot. Well, not really, he just forgot the date. We gave Mom her fountain one week before the actual day!

Least you can't blame us for not getting her anything.

Kemon
May 13, 2003, 10:36 AM
i took some flowers from across the street
(and run before i was beat)
and got her a card

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kemon on 2003-05-13 08:36 ]</font>

DeLiRiUmTrIgGeR
May 13, 2003, 01:02 PM
I wish I had a mother to celebrate with