PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever...

mightyJoeDunn
May 11, 2003, 04:56 PM
Has anybody ever seen more than one of the same rare enemy in the same room? Ex. two Hildertorrs in the same room? Just wondering.

Soukosa
May 11, 2003, 05:06 PM
I've seen two Pal Rappies in the same room before, via telepiping.

Wang_Tang
May 11, 2003, 05:17 PM
I think I may have seen 2 pal rappies... no, nm, but ive seen fat versions of the pal rappy.

And I don't believe that ANYONE will ever find 2 hildetorrs in the same room http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. damn torrs...

ginko990
May 11, 2003, 05:48 PM
On 2003-05-11 15:17, Wang_Tang wrote:
I think I may have seen 2 pal rappies... no, nm, but ive seen fat versions of the pal rappy.

And I don't believe that ANYONE will ever find 2 hildetorrs in the same room http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. damn torrs...

10-4 to that....fkn Hildetorrs.

And i saw a fat love rappy in GC ^_^

Omni-SqwirL
May 12, 2003, 11:16 AM
Fake in Yellow...8 El Rappies in one room....7 Fat Rappies......Craziness.

Xbox needs a snapshot function for God's sake!

mightyJoeDunn
May 13, 2003, 10:44 PM
Alright cool, just wondering. I haven't, so I was just seeing if it was even possible.

NeoPhatnutz
May 13, 2003, 11:02 PM
It'll be possible, but when pigs fly.

Think about it: Best place for Hildetorrs is Forest of Sorrow in the last room. 3 Hidelts to start, but if you kill only the ones that drop from the air, and not the other two that were on the ground to start off, eventually two will fall from the sky, making a grand total of 4, the most you'll ever see together at a time

And last time I managed a Hildetorr in this room, I accidentally killed one too many, and got only 3 instead. Still, it took me 90 pipes before I got one. One more Hidelt in the room would improve the odds in your favor, but lets say...

90 pipes got you a Hildetorr. To get a chance of two at a time, you'd need 8100 pipes.

Which is bloody insane. Even by MY standards of patience. Fuggedaboudit.

Tulathis
May 14, 2003, 12:42 AM
I've seen two Mil Lilys in the same room. I've seen two Pal Rappies in consecutive, but not the same rooms.

rena-ko
May 14, 2003, 03:38 AM
Think about it: Best place for Hildetorrs is Forest of Sorrow in the last room. 3 Hidelts to start, but if you kill only the ones that drop from the air, and not the other two that were on the ground to start off, eventually two will fall from the sky, making a grand total of 4, the most you'll ever see together at a time

oh, that will come in handy, i want a rainbow baton, thanks for the hint ^_^

Frozencookies
May 14, 2003, 09:51 AM
I've seen two Pouilly Slimes (the red one) In one room. Split a normal one and got one, and then the next one to appear was a Pouilly too. Too bad I was on normal mode... could've gotten two God/Powers...