PDA

View Full Version : Morning Glory's "True Power"

Omni-SqwirL
May 11, 2003, 08:59 PM
Just a quick question here: What is Morning Glory's "true power". I am clueless and perplexed.

SammaeltheDark
May 11, 2003, 11:28 PM
The true power of the Morning Glory seems to be based off of the time of day. The closer it is to morning, the stronger it gets (or so I guess). I was looking at the stats one time and saw the ATP suddenly change, then I looked and a new beat had just started.

Don't ya' love the weapons with cryptic special powers? Windmill was a little easier to figure out, though.

Maki_Nomiya
May 12, 2003, 01:12 AM
On 2003-05-11 21:28, SammaeltheDark wrote:
The true power of the Morning Glory seems to be based off of the time of day. The closer it is to morning, the stronger it gets (or so I guess). I was looking at the stats one time and saw the ATP suddenly change, then I looked and a new beat had just started.

Don't ya' love the weapons with cryptic special powers? Windmill was a little easier to figure out, though.

what's that windmill special??

dj_dan
May 12, 2003, 01:50 AM
The Morning Glory uses a little formula that adds Atp.
It's based off of Beat time.

This is how it works-

Morning Glory base ATP + (current beat time divided by 4)

An example, if you are at 820 beats, you would get a bonus of 205 ATP. (820/4=205)

The minimum bonus you can get is 0(000beats) and the maximum bonus you can get is 249(999beats). Since there is no 1000th beat, you can't get a 250 bonus.

The Windmill's special-

If you do a few combo attacks, the Windmill begins to spin more. Once it reaches it's peak speed (after a few attacks), you can perform it's special which shoots little projectiles out at enemies.

Trickstr
May 12, 2003, 03:58 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif I knew all of that. Any way i'm just saying that the morning glory kicks but! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bash.gif