PDA

View Full Version : Hey sega when are you gonna get off the couch???

PuffDaMagicTran
May 11, 2003, 11:05 PM
and add the photon drop quest???im really dissapointed in sega for not putting any downloadable quest or anythin for the past month.if its going to be like this im gonna cancel when my 2 month trial is up becuz i have about 40 photon drops and i need to do that quest

pErFeCt_34
May 11, 2003, 11:43 PM
Well sega doesnt really have much to do with uploading quests. That job belongs to the people who own the servers. The people who own the servers would be microsoft.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pErFeCt_34 on 2003-05-11 21:44 ]</font>

Blue-Hawk
May 12, 2003, 12:17 AM
On 2003-05-11 21:43, pErFeCt_34 wrote:
Well sega doesnt really have much to do with uploading quests. That job belongs to the people who own the servers. The people who own the servers would be microsoft.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pErFeCt_34 on 2003-05-11 21:44 ]</font>

actually.... no. m$ doesnt run the servers for pso. otherwise they would be free to play. sega runs the servers.

Galith
May 12, 2003, 05:13 AM
But Microsoft ( Not M$, only sheep talk like that ) is the one responsible for getting content on the servers. ( As far as I know ).

AppieDPC
May 12, 2003, 05:19 AM
Could be.
But Sonic Team said fukk u MS! We run the servers!
And whatever MS tried they didnt get ST 2 give em the server control 4 PSO.
So ST controls the shyt.
And this is also the reason why u have 2 pay a HL on Xbox

TerribleDeliMeat
May 12, 2003, 09:39 AM
Jesus Christ...

The PSOX servers are run by Microsoft through Live. Otherwise, you'd have a difficult time running Live's voice chat program. The fee is included for the very same reason you want overtime pay when you work overtime at your job.

If you want to complain about the lack of quests, etc...contact Microsoft. They are handling the US version so the ball falls into their court.

The reason we aren't getting thing new is because Microsoft is being told one thing and doing another. Sonic Team was supposed to supply the NA Live team with The Ice Spinner online quest, Challenge mode 2-6, and Battle rules 2 and 3. So believing its coming, Microsoft updates the Live calendar. Three weeks later, we're still sitting with nothing.

Its not worth the effort emailing Sonic Team since they could care less. But fire off those emails to Microsoft. I threw a temper tamtrum and it got us the Egg rappies.