PDA

View Full Version : DC: says PSO does not support broadband!?!?

-LordNikon-
May 12, 2003, 02:11 AM
I am baffled, today go to boot up my dreamcast and I get the error:

Connection attempt failed.
Phantasy Star Online does not support Broadband.

I have never seen this error before, i just got my DC BBA adaptor a few months ago primarily to play this game. I know sega might be changing things and stuff but. Does anyone know of a apge where sega might update news on there servers?

Very perplexing indeed, if anyone knows anything about this please drop a reply.

-Thanx, LordNikon

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -LordNikon- on 2003-05-12 00:13 ]</font>

XGhostX
May 12, 2003, 07:43 AM
broadband has never been compatible w/ psoDC.

-LordNikon-
May 12, 2003, 09:44 AM
They were just doing work on the servers I guess. Both PSO and Outtrigger are working fine now.

Yea PSO is compatible with broadband. I have the Dreamcast BBA and PSOv1. Its quite compatible. I just got done playing.

So where ever you got your information, it was incorrect, PSO-DC v1 and v2 are both broadband compatible.

-LordNikon

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 12, 2003, 11:46 AM
US v1 would not set up your connection for broadband. You'd have to use another game or the japanese browser to set it up, first.

-LordNikon-
May 12, 2003, 06:20 PM
Nah I have tried multiple methods it works with the planetweb browser cd, just set dns servers to 0.0.0.0 and delete everything else, if your going through a router. Which I am.