PDA

View Full Version : Genki guys

Duder_Cooter
May 12, 2003, 06:32 AM
What was up with the shortage of people last Thursday? Oh well we're still sweet....Hey Matt or Shad whats up the fourms at your sight. It won't let me post or reply to topics. And are we going to meet up again, officially?

shadgenki
May 12, 2003, 08:31 AM
We can have another official meeting/recruitment this week, whenever it seems convenient for anyone else who wants to play with us. As for our forums, you have to create an account to post, but you should be able to read everything.

Big apologies to Flake for me not coming back to his game on Saturday. Sorry man, got sidetracked.

MattBoySlim
May 12, 2003, 08:36 AM
Well, looks like you've been a member since the 7th, so there shouldn't be a problem. I guess just make sure you're logged in. I actually had to register twice before my stuff worked, but I think that was because it was new.

As far as the next meeting goes, it can't be Thursday night, obviously. Y'know, Matrix and all. I vote Wednesday night, 10:00 PM EST.

Duder_Cooter
May 12, 2003, 08:41 AM
I'll try it here in a little bit. But Wednesday sounds good to me.

MattBoySlim
May 12, 2003, 08:46 AM
Cool. I'll keep an eye out on our forums for ya. (mmmm.......Matrix....)

MattBoySlim
May 14, 2003, 04:19 PM
Reminder!!!! Tonight at 10:00 PM EST! D-11!!!!! Everybody Gets Laid!!!! Oh, wait....I mean everybody's invited to play some PSO!!!! (sorry, haven't watched PCU in a while...)

Flake
May 17, 2003, 08:05 PM
OK fuck wednesdays and thursdays! The WEEKEND BITCH! come on now what happened to the weekend, or is there something im missing like your all workaholics and im the only one who doesent know and am making a fool of myself as i type this reply? prehaps... anywho i dunno why i never see ant Genki folk on during the weekend... wtf? ah well i guess ill go play more... by myself... or with strangers. whichever.... So im gunna be on Saturday nite starting at 8:00 till the wee wee hours of the morn. be there, or be retarded.

On the Agenda:

Alien Roleplaying
Find more words that rhyme with eating

Duder_Cooter
May 19, 2003, 07:26 AM
Actually most of the times weekends are good for me too. Its just this weekend(May 23-25) I'll be in Alabama. So I will not be aBLE TO ATTEND any type of Genki group play.

MattBoySlim
May 19, 2003, 11:07 AM
The only thing about weekends is that we usually end up engaging in some kind of "real world" activies. ie: Going to see the Matrix multiple times, drinking, hanging out to watch a movie or play some games, drinking, and also.....drinking. What kind you ask?!?!?!? That's right. SEEEECRET DRIIIINKINNNG!!!!!!!! So you may find one or a few of us on during the day on a weekend, but we tend to do other things on the weekend.

It's not really a rule, but that's just the way it usually ends up happening. That and PSO is kind of a solitary thing. For me to play, I have to pretty much shun my girlfriend and any other friends who may happen to be around so that I can talk on my boy band headset. I'm not a big fan of shunning. Only in moderation.

Duder_Cooter
May 19, 2003, 11:47 AM
I can relate to my man Matt. When I'm playing PSO there are less people around then a Barbra Striestand concert. I don't like being bothered when I'm beating Dark Falz's ass. It makes the taste of victory even sweeter.

shadgenki
May 21, 2003, 03:32 PM
Contrary to your reference, Cooter, there are usually quite a few people at a Barbara Streisand concert from what I hear (I remember seeing Adam Corolla making fun on it on The Man Show). But yeah, I usually can play during the day on Saturday and Sunday, but Friday and Saturday nights I usually like to spend my time doing things other than playing PSO, as Matt said real world activities, usually with other people and involving alchoholic beverages. But who knows, maybe you'll see me one of these nights on the weekend.

MattBoySlim
May 23, 2003, 10:17 AM
How about less people than should be at a Streisand concert! Yes, drinking does often occur on weekend nights, but that doesn't totally and absolutely rule out PSO. Weekend daytime is more likely though.