PDA

View Full Version : Getting the Akiro's Frying pan, i have a questtion...

Bahamutg
May 12, 2003, 03:09 PM
I was hoping to do it on normal. I already have beaten all the the quests under normal, without doing the beginning requirement for getting the rare. Can I still get it under normal? Do I have to do that mission and then all the rest of them (getting the rest of the emblems, or whatever) plus all the others ones so they reset again..do they reset again? Well, those are my questions. Thanks for any help you could give me.

Ropponmatsu
May 12, 2003, 03:12 PM
I can't remember which quests you play and what people to talk to exactly but... you have to get the first emblem from the fat guy, than go through the quests and talk to the people, get there emblem and than beat the quest. Than go back to the quest and talk to the big fat guy and he'll tell you where to find the boss. Go to the boss and she'll give you the Frying Pan.

Bahamutg
May 12, 2003, 03:15 PM
I know that part..but im asking if the quests reset again, cause i had already gone through them once already.

InajaD
May 12, 2003, 11:28 PM
Hey... i'm still working on it.. but for what i heard, yes you can do all the quests and redo it, no problems.. they dont reset though, but it allows you to work on whatever quests you need to in order to get whatever weapon... so you should be fine....
good luck...

Electron
May 13, 2003, 04:11 AM
You need to do all the quests and play them again in order to get the frying pan.

rena-ko
May 13, 2003, 04:26 AM
since the quest for a pan also needs to replay 2 of the first 3 quests you'll have to solve all first.

then, you can save and quit inbetween two quests but you'll have to solve the quest you were in (it saves your progress with a flagbit or something like that in your characters file). so... you can do the first 2 one day and the rest another day, for example...

hm... there seems to be no guide here... well then:
secret delivery
value of money
gran squall
lost bride
claiming a stake
secret delivery

each time you'll have to speak with the 'weapons'-member on pioneer, then solve the quest completely.
so, if you have talked with the member in 'secret delivery' (the longest of these quests) the first time you played it, you can continue with 'value of money'. if not, well, you'll have to do that quest again.
the last time you just have to talk to the first person again, then meet his boss and get the pan.

good luck