PDA

View Full Version : Redria and Guard wave

ag3nt911
May 12, 2003, 05:52 PM
While doing runs for like 3 hours for a guard wave/lavis cannon, i came across 2 red slimes and the rest were just blue ones. I tried the split slime method. The problem i have is that its so rare for them to even drop ANYTHING! first red slime = nothing! 2nd red slime = 2k meseta :/ Is this normal for a redria HUcaseal to get nothing for countless TPing! Any other redria get a lavis cannon or guard wave from these slimes in ult caves? let me know so i can have hope hehe

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ag3nt911 on 2003-05-12 16:36 ]</font>

Reenee
May 12, 2003, 06:09 PM
Chances are random for anybody. And your class doesn't matter.

ag3nt911
May 12, 2003, 06:12 PM
i know that the class doesnt effect anything, but the section id does. what im wondering is that is it normal for the blue slimes to drop nothing most of the time? because so far all i've gotten in about an hour of runs is 1) meseta 2) difliud 3) meseta :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ag3nt911 on 2003-05-12 17:15 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 13, 2003, 04:51 AM
yeah ist pretty normal - they did that to me as well (greedy slimes >_<) - try another window (-> window theory: you'll find rares from a specific enemy/area in a specific time/level window - depending on characters level, experience and/or characters total played time) or just retry as long as you want...

for example - tollaws gave me nothing of worth until i did several runs through soul of blacksmith (with some dozens of tollaws in the first 2 parts) and eventually one was nice enough to leave a red saber for me.

anyway, good luck