PDA

View Full Version : Can someone provide me a serial numeber???

Anonymous
Jan 31, 2001, 03:05 AM
Hello guys, my name is Felipe and im brazilian, here the pirate games are sold in stores that are with its marketing on the newspaper, on the TV... thats it, heres its a common thing at all. When we buy a pirate game here, we even get a fiscal note!
Well, quit the presentations, I have a Phantasy Star Online, I got everything to play it, but not the serial number. Can someone give him serial number or give me the adress of a site that has it? Its sure that it will not make you cant play your PSO online. I'm getting crazy. Im for weeks trying to play it online!!!!
If someone wants to know how to play it online get to this URL: http://www.unf.edu/~taya0001/pso/connect.html
Thats it, I hope someone help me.
(please, dont tell me to buy the original game, here it costs more than a sallary. Dont be snob, I really would like to have acessible original games, but here it impossible)

Shikagizu
Jan 31, 2001, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry that you're unable to purchase PSO locally for a reasonable amount of money, but I don't think you're going to have any luck finding somebody who will provide you with their number.

Even if they wanted to, you didn't leave contact information. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

IF Sega doesn't keep a list of "published" serial numbers on their server and IF somebody reverse engineers the "syntax" for exeptable serials, you might hope to find this information online, but even if this does happen, it probably won't be for some time.

Hey, it's fun offline as well, thankfully you can continue to work on your character(s) until sombody "cracks" the PSO serial system.

Anonymous
Feb 2, 2001, 03:37 AM
I have looked through all the Internet. Ive heard that I just can take things like in honk kong sites. But, I dont know any Honk Kong videogame site.

Sega say that theres no way to two people use the same serial number because they want to sell more PSO's, but have mercy of me and Sega is already too rich, and ive already gived money to them by buying my Mega Drive, Dreamcast and Saturn.

Anonymous
Feb 2, 2001, 03:37 AM
I have looked through all the Internet. Ive heard that I just can take things like in honk kong sites. But, I dont know any Honk Kong videogame site.

Sega say that theres no way to two people use the same serial number because they want to sell more PSO's, but have mercy of me and Sega is already too rich, and ive already gived money to them by buying my Mega Drive, Dreamcast and Saturn.

Anonymous
Feb 3, 2001, 09:26 PM
?, eu tb tenho o jogo falseta, e se vc achar um lugar pra cata serial number me passa tb, blz?
meu uin: 61983476

Anonymous
Feb 3, 2001, 09:27 PM
?, eu tb tenho o jogo falseta, e se vc achar um lugar pra cata serial number me passa tb, blz?
meu uin: 61983476

DCKaz
Feb 5, 2001, 06:13 PM
HAHAHAHA

Sega too much money? It's buggers like you who helped the DC go down. Sega's been in the red for 4 years. Grow up, get a job, and pay for the damn game. Like I'm sure you didn't for all the other games you were able to STEAL without paying for.

DCKaz

Seutekh
Feb 7, 2001, 01:13 PM
GO DCK!
(Hrm... perhaps that wasn't the best choice of initials.) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Look, I understand where' you're coming from, Mr. Brazil, but bear in mind that Sega has been screwed over by the consumers and other corporations from the get go.

So you're not going to buy the actual game. Fine. Stop buying the pirated ones. If your salary is really that low, why the hell are you buying games at all? Or if the games are just that high, then why don't you make some contacts and get a friend to ship it from a country where the price is reasonable?

Personally I've always been a bit of a pirate and a sleaze myself, but Sega deserves a break.

DCKaz
Feb 7, 2001, 05:25 PM
Bah your the first person to mention that..

well c'mon DCKaz is short enough, no shorter lol. Guess I'll watch out on future nics..

chuckles

SuperSubZero
Feb 8, 2001, 09:18 AM
I think the code is

411Y0-URB45-34R3B-310N6-70U51

Hey if you figure out where I got this, you get a cookie. But NO SERIAL NUMBER FOR YOU!

-SSZ

SuperSubZero
Feb 8, 2001, 09:18 AM
I think the code is

411Y0-URB45-34R3B-310N6-70U51

Hey if you figure out where I got this, you get a cookie. But NO SERIAL NUMBER FOR YOU!

-SSZ

Seutekh
Feb 8, 2001, 11:52 AM
Looks very similar to the Windows 98 & Windows Plus CD keys... but I could be wrong.

If I'm wrong can I still have a burnt cookie?

Anonymous
Feb 9, 2001, 08:42 PM
"All your base are belong to us"

It's a quote from zero wing, just showing how great SNK translates stuff to english. http://www.overclocked.org/zerowing.mov if anyone is lost. Can I have a cookie now?

Anonymous
Feb 9, 2001, 08:42 PM
"All your base are belong to us"

It's a quote from zero wing, just showing how great SNK translates stuff to english. http://www.overclocked.org/zerowing.mov if anyone is lost. Can I have a cookie now?

Anonymous
Feb 9, 2001, 09:28 PM
Looks like a Windows 2000 serial to me.....

Ambrai
Feb 14, 2001, 06:26 AM
hehe can I have a cookie? =)

Anonymous
Feb 16, 2001, 05:35 PM
A? MANO BRAZUCA ,
eu tbm comprei pirata , me ferrei naum dah de jeito nenhum entra online o q vc pode tentar eh ligar pra sega do EUA e pedir pra fazerem um novo n?mero,soh q eu acho meio dificil, o jeito eh compra original c nao acha aqui no brasil compra na www.ebworld.com eu comprei de lah e me dei bem.

sorry to all u people that think that we r cheaters mtf but u guys have to understand that here many people cant buy the game cuz its very expensive
i bought 1 pirate game, then i saw that was a really bad thing to do it cuz i was ruining my beloved sega so i am buying at eb today

sorry , i am reaaly sorry

Anonymous
Feb 16, 2001, 05:52 PM
A? mano brazuca,
seguinte nem tenta mais procura um numero serial eles naum tem eu tb comprei pirat?o e tomei no c?, entaum encomendei da eb world
(www.ebworld.com)
skece de encontra um numero serial....

yo,
sorry to all u people that think that we brazilians r mtf cheaters but u people have to realize that here some people has certain dificulties so.......

ya know i bought 1 time a pirate game ...
i really didnt liked that because i realized that i was cheating with my beloved sega...
i felt terrible when i did that so today i am buying at eb the only shop that export to brazil
sorry,

Jim_morrison
Feb 17, 2001, 10:09 AM
fala mano brazuca bele?
seguinte nem tenta mais arranjja um numero serial,ninguem vai t falar,eu soh t sugiro uma coisa, compra original o PSO (sugiro na www.ebworld.com eh a unica q importa pro brasil)eh lah eh o mais barato dos gringo .....
eu comprei lah e me dei bem toh jogando online.....
(eu tbm tinha comprado falseta mais nem deu pra joga on.... entaum...)
hey sorry to u guys that think that we brazilians are mtf cheaters ya know?
u guys must know that thinngs here r quite bad ya know?
well not that i am protectng him ( cuz people like him r destroing my beloved sega day after day)
well sorry again
i hope u all understand