PDA

View Full Version : FOmars and Hard Falz

klepto
May 12, 2003, 07:41 PM
As I slowly got through the Ruins on my level 46 non-twinked FOmar, I got to Dark Falz. I want to say for the first three forms, darvants being the first, that I was over prepared he got whooped with my POW mag and my double saber, TP use was also no problem. However, when I got to the final form, his slash killed me one hit. Thinking he got lucky with a critical, I tried again, with a scape doll, one hit all the same. My Question is, approximately how much HP do you need to survive the grants and the slash attack.

Soukosa
May 12, 2003, 08:35 PM
I think the slash does 250 on Hard.

Yaboosh
May 12, 2003, 10:41 PM
Load up on Resist/Saints that you can buy from the shop, and a barrier/armor with good Light resist and you should survive the grants. I was in the same boat, same level with my FOnewm, and it worked wonders.

Orange_Coconut
May 13, 2003, 02:54 AM
Actually, if you can, get some HP boosts as well. In Hard Mode I think you should be able to find some Dragon/HP, if not the some General/HP would do even. But Resist/Saint is also a good idea. But don't forget that Dark Falz makes a major slash sometimes across the floor, that isn't considered a light-based attack. :/

klepto
May 13, 2003, 06:53 PM
yeah, the slash does more than the grants and thats what I needed to know, once I can survive the slash, I can survive the grants.