PDA

View Full Version : New Quests

Auracom
May 12, 2003, 08:28 PM
I wasn't around PSO during its DC era so I was wondering how often new quest were added on the DC.

I also want to know if the "Towards the Future" Quest will be coming out for the GC. My friend was talken about it and I wanna get a Blue Ring and Red Ring hehe. He also told me there were alot of Gran Sorcerers in it (GREAT FOR GULD HUNTING).

Blue-Hawk
May 12, 2003, 10:34 PM
>_<
that quest was mean in ultimate on the dc. second only to sadism incarnate- ultimate endless nightmare 4.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blue-hawk on 2003-05-12 20:35 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
May 12, 2003, 11:20 PM
I loved Towards the Future. You knew you kicked ass when you could actually solo that puppy on Ultimate and live to tell about it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Unfortunately, there's no word of it coming out for E1&2, yet. I imagine it probably will (with some changes, such as the prizes) eventually. What's more fun than laying the smackdown on all the bosses? Not to mention it was a fairly short quest, so it would make a real good hunting ground for boss drops (special items didn't drop during quests on the DC & PC versions - lame). And what would really be cool is if they make a Towards the Future 2 for episode II to go along with it. Let's cross our fingers and hope Sonic Team will do this sooner (yeah right) rather than later (if at all).

Auracom
May 14, 2003, 02:49 PM
*crosses fingers*

Just one part of the question left unanswered.
Anyone know how often they released quest on the DC?

Example: 1 new quest every 3 months...

Reenee
May 14, 2003, 03:52 PM
Quests/special events are guaranteed to come out on holidays. However, other quests like TTF and SotH were totally random. No way Sonic Team can pull off something grand like SotH when they have a schedule. It takes time.

I don't see unique quests like TTF and the Missing Samba Maracas coming out for GC. I don't know. Something in me just wants to say NO CHANCE.