PDA

View Full Version : GC: regarding tekkers

CaptainFatts
May 13, 2003, 02:08 AM
i was wondering if when you have a tekker identify some rare armor and theres no slots can you turn it down and re-identify it to see if there are any slots?

ChristopherTime
May 13, 2003, 02:10 AM
What the heck are you talking about? Armor isn't tekked, it's already identifed when you find it.
Only weapons need to be tekked. And as for slots, you can use an item called "AddSlot" to add an extra slot.
If you have Photon Drops, you can buy these in the online quest Gallons Shop.

Captain_Dude
May 13, 2003, 02:12 AM
On 2003-05-13 00:10, ChristopherTime wrote:
What the heck are you talking about? Armor isn't tekked, it's already identifed when you find it.
Only weapons need to be tekked. And as for slots, you can use an item called "AddSlot" to add an extra slot.
If you have Photon Drops, you can buy these in the online quest Gallons Shop.

AddSlot... My first rare... *sigh* I hate you stupif bleedin Sinow Beats or whatever it was that dropped that useless pice of garbage... I've NO use for it until I find an armor worth wasting it on.

ChristopherTime
May 13, 2003, 02:31 AM
So.. You'd rather never have found a rare at all then?
You'll be glad you have it later. So don't complain..

Orange_Coconut
May 13, 2003, 02:34 AM
Add slots are useful, but only when (Like the Dude said) you have a good enough armor for it. I remember I used to grind sabers and whatnot before I realised that was probably not a smart thing to do.

As for armors and frames? No need to bother unless you have plenty of add slots or a nice armor of some sort.

Captain_Dude
May 13, 2003, 02:35 AM
On 2003-05-13 00:31, ChristopherTime wrote:
So.. You'd rather never have found a rare at all then?
You'll be glad you have it later. So don't complain..

But I coulda ended up with a Gott Damm difluid, which would be much more help now... Plus, I'm saying I'd much rather have had my first rare be SOMETHING of use to me at the time... *Makes a nice warm fire out of his AddSlot* So it DOES have a practical use right now, tho I would've preferred something better...