PDA

View Full Version : Asparas turns into Bhirava?

jediknight007
May 13, 2003, 01:05 PM
Hi, I would just like to know how my Asparas changed to a Bhirava? It's currently Level 96 and it's 14/46/12/24, Synchro 120% and IQ 0. I thought that your mag evolves to either one at Level 50 so how come it can still manage to evolve? I want me Asparas back!

P.S. At the moment, I have lent my Level 96 Mag to a new character because I want to get it levelled up quick and be able to use the better weapons. Could this have an effect since my 2 characters are of different Section IDs?

VulpesMundi
May 13, 2003, 01:50 PM
On the evolutionary scale, 3rd evolution MAGs (aka level 50+ MAGs) have the ability to change on every level multiple of 5. There's a few factors that can cause this: feeding the MAG with a different class and/or ID, changing the order of high/low stats, or all of the above. As it were, it appears that you fed your MAG with a different class and/or ID, because you have the correct stat order for an Apsaras (POW>MIND>DEX). Just feed that MAG to level 100 with your Oran HUmar and it should return to being an Apsaras.

T-1000
May 13, 2003, 03:18 PM
Hey Jediknight, try this prog it might help you out:
http://www.ragol.co.uk/calculators/magcalcthingy/mag.php

jediknight007
May 16, 2003, 09:49 AM
Cheers! Might as well stick with my Bhirava since the Asparas got in the way a few times.