PDA

View Full Version : SOA doesn't recognize Xbox version of PSO.

Jkid
May 13, 2003, 02:26 PM
Sega of Japan does recognize it,why not the American division? They don't have a single word on it, not even a intro page....

Just goes to show that SOA is a lazy bunch of idiots. Don't beleive me? Go to their message boards. You'll see more off-topic posts than the population of Washington,DC!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-05-13 12:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jkid on 2003-05-13 12:39 ]</font>

LunarShadowX
May 13, 2003, 02:48 PM
That would probably be because Microsoft is the publisher of it here in the states.

s3rial_one
May 13, 2003, 02:53 PM
Tell that to Microsoft... all their support drones refer you to Sega, if you call.

Here's the real kicker: Sonic Team's website (at least the English part) doesn't mention PSOGCN or PSOX, either.

...evidentally crap like Sonic watches are more important...

Jkid
May 13, 2003, 03:05 PM
But you don't have to sit and let these go by. Complain!

Sonic Team
1-2-12 Haneda,Oka-ku
Tokyo 144-0043

Using my Japanese know-all I found out the address to Sonic Team HQ. Write them a letter and show them how you feel.

Moo2u
May 13, 2003, 03:19 PM
On 2003-05-13 12:53, s3rial_one wrote:
Tell that to Microsoft... all their support drones refer you to Sega, if you call.

Here's the real kicker: Sonic Team's website (at least the English part) doesn't mention PSOGCN or PSOX, either.

...evidentally crap like Sonic watches are more important...

Man, do I ever want a Sonic watch.

But ya, they never update the english part. Well, not never, but it's rare. However the japanise site always has updates, so quit your sniveling! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TerribleDeliMeat
May 13, 2003, 04:46 PM
Hmmm...this sounds familar...thats right...we've known about this January.

SoA doesn't recongize it because it technically isn't a Sega product.

Microsoft purchased the publishing rights to the title in the US. Similarly to Shenmue II in the US.