PDA

View Full Version : McDohl im callin u out!!!!

RangerJJ
May 13, 2003, 05:16 PM
I talked to ur co-leader and he wanted to join my clan.I told him not yet.Then he says u have some type of problem with me and ur coming after me,but hes the fighter for the clan i told him i have no problems with him and i will not fight him.So if u have a problem u come in fight me urself.I wanna talk to decise details and other stuff some if u can get aim or yahoo messenger tell me so we can talk faster or if u cant u can pm (of course ur goin to pm) ok.I battle clean with no mega mags or stuff like that well whatever so come on if u wanna get hurt.
P.S.Learn how to take care of ur clan and be a lead and listen to others thats how u be a leader

Veggito
May 13, 2003, 05:34 PM
LOL thats funny

Dime
May 13, 2003, 05:51 PM
Yea, that's kind of comic.

Ropponmatsu
May 14, 2003, 08:12 AM
If only ST had a western ghost town style battle map for stuff like this... complete with the funky music and everything!

Duder_Cooter
May 14, 2003, 08:27 AM
kick his ass seabass!!!

polishedweasel
May 14, 2003, 11:57 AM
Hold on wait....what's going on now??? You do realize that this is just a game?? He's not the president of some huge corporation or an officer in the military.. "Learn to lead" ha ha ha http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

RangerJJ
May 14, 2003, 12:10 PM
I know its a game.but im just playin and talkin but his clan is falling apart but im not all serious.So im not going crazy but im lookin for him.

Shadow82
May 14, 2003, 08:17 PM
Clans...Clans are sooooo stupid.Its a waste of time.Theres no point too.As polishedweasel said its just a game and if you care enough to make it a topic on the Forum you obviously are serious.Theres no point after you kill him what are you gonna do??I bet you'll be happy after you beat his clan.lol.Sad.Real sad.

McDohl
May 14, 2003, 08:46 PM
I think you better get your facts straight asshole. First of all, my clan isn't falling apart. We just don't have regualr meetings. We play, we kill, and we laugh about it. And who the hell do you think you are challenging me? You don't deserve to fight me. I would grants your ass and you'd be dead in one hit. Forces are too cheap to battle. Thats why your gonna have to fight my 2 henchmen, Hannibal and Joesaf Boon. If you can beat them, I will fight you and show you why i talk so much shit an these boards. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

BerzerkerX
May 14, 2003, 10:19 PM
CRAZY

Shadow82
May 14, 2003, 11:12 PM
oooo this is gettin shitier and shitier every second.A 2 on 1 battle.oooo youre clans sure kick ass.Man 2 on 1 battles.I've played Josaef Boon in battle.I kicked his ass badly.Oh and McDolh what level are you.

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 08:07 AM
i heard about ur brother he can get it too.Just shut up u cant beat every1.So u just stay with ur clan r get het hurt.I dont really wanna do all this but u keep talkin we will fight u?U started with me so im not going fight ur little henchmen.Talkin all that trash u have to be a Force i just have this feeling.Im not seein nething about forces but from the DC version forces now they kick ass.I have to use force moves to get one hit in.and i dont know y ppl say forces should just use shifta and deband they can fight to thou im a RAmar thats how is feel.Sry gettin out topic but just stop unless u wanna fight.

Duder_Cooter
May 15, 2003, 08:27 AM
I find this comical. First I wanna know how Mcdohl can talk all this shit and his Avatar is some fagoty girl. That is gay man, get a real character. Second of all, is this fight thing going to be televised? I'd watch it....

shadgenki
May 15, 2003, 09:00 AM
You guys need to learn how to have fun in a video game, instead of having little girl fights over it. How pathetic.

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 10:19 AM
Before u say that just know im doing this to have fun also it will be a good active for my clan.So i think u need to think about everything before u get on here saying things u know nothing about?Ok ty.So think b4 u speak or just shut your mouth.

polishedweasel
May 15, 2003, 11:40 AM
Um....I'll kill you all...WITH MY BARE HANDSprobably with a large gun that can freeze you....then a pair of strong mechs Anyway...I'll kill you!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... OK I'm done.

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 02:13 PM
ummm ok well sry havin bad day guy i was talkin to on my last post

Shadow82
May 16, 2003, 09:33 AM
polishedweasel what level are you.Anyway I have cure/freeze so i could stop freeze.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

polishedweasel
May 16, 2003, 04:21 PM
I'm lv 138..but what does that have to do with the topic? Gimme ur Cure/Freeze!

Shadow82
May 17, 2003, 12:33 PM
Oh shit u prolly could kill me wit ur bare hands lol.I'm level 129.BTW I'll make a trade list in that forum so we can be on topic.