PDA

View Full Version : Rare

domingo
May 13, 2003, 05:39 PM
Ok im a level 35 FOnewm (whittil) and i am still in normal mode, to day i was leveling up and trying to get to Dark Falz so i could go to hard mode, and i found somethin kinda rare i think, a red barrier. then it said to put the amplifier of foie so i did and now it has 8 stars, i noticed you could get like it even stronger wirh somethen like a amplifier of rafoie, is that true, thanks

if so i need t find one

Vanango
May 13, 2003, 05:47 PM
Fonewms + amp of rafoie = total pwnage.

Vanango
May 13, 2003, 05:54 PM
heh, my last post was sorta crappy. W/ the red barrier you have a few options:

1. trade it
2. use it as a crappy barrier
3. don't do anything to it....

all boring stuff.

4. use an Amplifier of RED on it... pretty music, and bam! you get a red merge... which boosts ALL foie techs by 20% neat... but keep reading...
5. Combine with an Amplifier of FOIE on it... pretty music, and bam! you get a foie merge... which boosts foie 30% ...neat... but keep reading...
6. Combine with an Amplifier of GIFOIE on it... pretty music, and bam! you get a foie merge... which boosts Gifoie 30% ...neat... but keep reading...
7. Finally, if you caught the pattern, it's true, and amp of rafoie will give you a 30% boost on top of your natural foie boost and if you run around w/ a fire scepter w/ another 20% boost....

you do the math.

teh dead.

domingo
May 13, 2003, 06:05 PM
thanks, i need to get a amplifier of red, where do i fet one and can i still use it if i used the amplifier of foie, and so on with gifioe and rafoie

shiznitty
May 13, 2003, 06:23 PM
this is sorta unrealetd, but dude, a level 35 force is enough to beat dark falz already, if not overkill. Go for it.

domingo
May 13, 2003, 07:14 PM
yeah i know, my sato boosts my TP by 400 or so so i have like 1100 tp, its just that like when i got there my mag missed and i forgot to hela my slef and i died but yeah i know

somerandomplayername
May 13, 2003, 10:23 PM
A barrier can't have anything else used on them once you turn it into a merge. I got my Rafoie Merge around your level and have barely ever taken it off since. I don't recommend getting a Red Merge as you aren't likely to be using more than one fire technique at a time.