PDA

View Full Version : Mag stats for fomar

Slivi
May 13, 2003, 06:49 PM
I am raising a mag for my FOmar, what would be good stats, I don't care to raise a special mag. Should the Mag be even or should I have more Mind or Power or what? Give me some ideas here.
PS I already have a mag for him which it approx 25/50/16/30 but I am not sure if I should keep raising this mag.

klepto
May 13, 2003, 06:51 PM
Im in exactly the same situation. My mag though is about 15/75/30/30 and im wondering if i should continue raising power, im a melee FO, or raise mind, to help out his lackluster MST

Chernabog
May 13, 2003, 07:12 PM
Well, if you're interested in making a mag that will perfectly work out with a FOmar's max stats, then try here:

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=690

Otherwise, I would say it pretty much matters on what you want to do with the FOmar you have. If you love fighting, then boost the power; if you want to chuck spells, then boost mind.

One thing you may want to keep in mind that even large boosts of power will almost be completely useless to you when you get to Ultimate, as you cannot compete with a hunter's physical strength. You will need to throw a lot of spells to get anywhere. At least, that's my experience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chernabog on 2003-05-13 17:17 ]</font>