PDA

View Full Version : Sato mags...

ToxikGruvz
May 13, 2003, 07:49 PM
Is it just me, or does it seem like everyone wants one? Whats the deal with them? Do they do anything besides look kinda neat?

s3rial_one
May 13, 2003, 07:50 PM
Sato mags are pretty liberal with the invincibility, but other than that, no, they're nothing special.

Everyone and their freaking dog has one, though...

Blenjar
May 13, 2003, 07:53 PM
My Nidra looks more cool than a Sato. Its just a piece of crap. I hate it. I wont collect it.

Soukosa
May 13, 2003, 08:40 PM
A lot of people (including me) find Sato's to be cute. Plus the invunerability that they cast on you at times can be really helpful, it just helped me out with my first encounter with Vol Opt ver. 2.

kat
May 13, 2003, 09:05 PM
I've got cat themed characters - and what's better than an adorable cat mag?

Elixer
May 13, 2003, 09:11 PM
Sato looks the best out of any of the new rare mags my opinion. Many people think sato's are cool. Personally im sick of all the rati I have been seeing lately.

Nai_Calus
May 14, 2003, 12:06 AM
Satos are ok. I have one, I never use it. But that's probably because I don't tend to have overly specialized MAGs, and the REDRIA/WHITILL/BLUEFULL/VIRIDIA stat ratio dosn't allow for that, what with POW and MIND being on the same side and all. Invincibility is nice, though. Never seems to last very long, though. ^^;

Hey! No dissin' on Ratis! *pets Fluffy* I wuv my Rati. Fluffy is good to me. His S&D is embarrasingly as effective as my J&Z, and he brings me back to life most of the time when I die. Plus he looks cool. He would not have looked cool as a Sato, because hot pink cats do not match HUmars wearing grey and red very well. o.O Or FOmars wearing red and black. Or anything, really. Well, maybe the purple and hot pink HUcast body type. *snicker* That would look rather fruity, I imagine.

no1
May 14, 2003, 02:28 AM
I prefer Nidra. Shame that the colour doesn't change much. Only the spike. Does anyone know is Diwari, Deva, or Rukumin change colour a lot depending on the colour of your mag?

rena-ko
May 14, 2003, 02:35 AM
rukmin its the head/hat that changes color - and some other small parts.. over all its kinda brown...

and a divari... well... i made one, and got disappointed because how big it is - way too big for my RAmarl, and the stats are wasted on my RAcaseal (having 50 mind). the colour field is on the inside i think. only visible from the front or the side.
(i should have gone for a rati instead >.< ... well, next time)

i think i'll try to get another white or black mag to make a sato...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-05-14 00:39 ]</font>