PDA

View Full Version : extra 2 double sabers +20 and hit mat's

Tkc613
Feb 17, 2001, 12:59 AM
What I want is Varista's with good %'s. I already have 40-45%, so any Varista with 60% (or more - is that possible?) to Machine or Dark. If it's for Native or Abeast, let me know, I may consider it.

If you want to trade with me, the thing is, you will drop first, and I check it then I will give you the double saber. I have had problems with untrustworthy people. For your trouble I will throw in a (or an extra) hit material or my lower % Varista.

If you don't want either of these for your Varista, I also have a couple of other rares including, Nelgals Parasite Wear, Hunter and Force Fields, Soul Eater, a couple of other materials, Proto Regen Gear, and Regenerate Gear.

Ambrai
Feb 17, 2001, 01:14 PM
I know I am dreaming but if you are willing to sell one of the dbl sabres for money please get ahold of me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_cool.gif. Havent even been to the ruins yet to try my luck at rares.

trunks
Feb 17, 2001, 02:08 PM
i have a varista i am more than willing 2 trade for a dbl saber. Im uasually on the Ariel block 3 HUcast LVL 34. PSO name: Ssj Trunks. get back 2 me ASAP.

PSOAmeshi
Feb 17, 2001, 02:25 PM
I don't have any Varista's (mainly because they aren't very good anymore), but I do have a Suppressed Gun +40. If you're willing to trade that for the Double Saber, then mail me at [email protected]

Rukh
Feb 17, 2001, 02:33 PM
Sup? I really want that dbl saber bad, I will give u a nice Varista and up to 20k meseta. If thats not enough maybe we can cut another deal, Email me at [email protected] I will basicly do everything within my power to get that saber so talk to me and i will probably do it. Thanks

-Rukh

Tkc613
Feb 17, 2001, 10:13 PM
If the Varista is around 60% against something besides native, sure. Respond if it is please.

Isn't the Supressed Gun a rifle type? That's what it's labelled on the rare weapons section. Anyways, what %'s are on it?

Sorry Ambrai, as poor as I am now, I still can get 100,000 per trip to the ruins easily now, so I don't need meseta. Keep asking others to sell it though, because when I was playing today, someone sold one for 600,000.