PDA

View Full Version : How Crazy Would This Be?

Cirrsplat
Mar 10, 2001, 11:41 PM
How about if PSO and Sega sell rights for other companies to make charcters for the game? Think about it. You could have a team made up of the Fantastic Four or X-Men! The only thing is that we would have to pay to buy a characters from these companies. I could run around beating enemies as Ghost Rider, everyone's favorite bone, flamin' head. Or you can fight baddies using dances moves with Michael Jackson or Ricky Martin! RRRRICKY MARTIN! This is my Puerto Rico! Please, don't post on why this would work, cause I know it wouldn't work. If PSo had enough players, maybe they can actually make money off of this, but everyone thinks Dreamcast sucks, and it doesn't. So far, it's waaaaay better than PS2. I'm going off track here, but anyway, wouldn't it be cool to play as any character you want?

Seutekh
Mar 11, 2001, 12:07 AM
Actually... Yeah, that would be neat. I'm not a big fan of comic books, but I'm pretty sure if you'd mentioned anime characters, you'd have about 50 replies by now. ^_~

Personally, I'd rather see a character design utility... make your own from scratch complete with skins, custom moves, (for HTH fighting and swings/attacks on the weapons different from the norm) and groovy stuff like that.

Yes, we all know it wouldn't work... But a man can dream, can't he?