PDA

View Full Version : Tribute Characters/Teams

kat
May 13, 2003, 09:11 PM
Has anyone ever done/considered making tribute characters or teams?

For instance, I was thinking that if I were to make a team of Phantasy Star characters do 8-Bit Theater (http://www.nuklerpower.com) I'd have the Fomar's be the black mage and the red mage. Fighter would have to be a Humar in red, and with a big sword, as sword chucks aren't available. Then Thief would have to be a Humar as well, but with daggers. Two other characters could be the Humarl as White Mage and a Hunter with God Fist as Black Belt...

So, if you were to do a tribute team/character how would you go about doing it?

s3rial_one
May 13, 2003, 09:38 PM
I think one from PS4 would be cool...

Chaz could be a HUmar in red; short blonde hair, carries a sword

Rika could be a HUnewearl; black, long pink hair, uses claws/daggers

Hans could be a FOmar; white, short brown hair

Wren would be a RAcast; black, thinner

Demi would be a RAcaseal; that green-yellow color, short

Rune, Alys, and Gryz would be tricky. Gryz is just wierd-looking, but class-wise would be most like a HAcast. Rune looks like a FOmar (sorta), but has a skill set more like a FOnewm. Alys has a skillset like a HUmar, but being female, would probably be better as a HUcaseal.

Raja would be another tricky one... skillset like a FOmarl, but, well... looks like a fish. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tulathis
May 14, 2003, 12:55 AM
Hmm.. never a whole team, but I had a couple of tribute characters on the DC. A friend of mine on the DC did make all of his characters themed. His characters that I remember were Killian, Guinness, and Harp. Another person I often teamed with had characters named Caspian, Wilson, Fee, and Fluffhead. If you know what that's a reference too, then you get a star.

HaLLa
May 14, 2003, 01:00 AM
I have a clan of all old Phantasy Star characters

Captain_Dude
May 14, 2003, 02:15 AM
I'd start up an Uber-Gods revival thingy... I miss my old D2 clan... I wish I could track 'em down...

Heh, I'd have a big HUcast(or a RAcast with a sword) as Kuntar.
A... uh... RAmar maybe as St33v.
A HUmar as Threevon(I've already got one, he he he).
Uh... The Grim Raper would probably be FOmar...
Billdo and Dildor would both be FOnewms, made as geeky as physically possible. I would also attempt to use the lobby animations to make them hump one another every so often.

I won't go into EVERY plan I have for an Uber-Gods revival character, seeing as how we had like 70 members... But whatever...

no1
May 14, 2003, 02:22 AM
I was going to do the Skies of Arcadia crew, well the 3 main characters, for the PSO Dress Contest. HUmar as Vyse, HUnewearl as Aika, and FO(female human) as Fina. Very easy, just couldn't find enough people in time. I made the characters but wasn't allowed to submit them as seperate. Oh well.

Doomed2k
May 14, 2003, 03:41 AM
I did ones off of final fantasy-

JENOVA FROM FF7 LVL50
SEIFER FROM FF8 LVL80
ROSA FROM FF4 RETIRED
RYDIA FROM FF4 LVL20

I did some weird ones too-

GOLDEN ANGEL AS A TRIBUTE TO CHANGING MY NAME
DEMON AS A TRIBUTE TO MY FRIEND ERIC
TAILS AS A TRIBUTE TO MY BROTHER

Moleman
May 14, 2003, 05:50 AM
A soon as I find a card weapon, I'm going to make a FoMar of Gambit from the X-Men

HaLLa
May 14, 2003, 06:15 AM
gambit lol

never thought of that

critter
May 16, 2003, 06:15 PM
i made a humar that was a tribute to crono...but i deleted it