PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Dark Falz on V.Hard

Kaply
May 14, 2003, 07:02 AM
I'm having troubles surviving his swipe attack on his fourth form, apparently against a FOnewman offline, he does more than 390 dmg cause he basically kills me in one swipe and I'm at L51. Anyone know specifically how much dmg he can do against someone with roughly 200 DFP?

no1
May 14, 2003, 07:14 AM
It all depends on your DFP. Equip some Metal/Body or God/Body and you should be ok. And some Resist/Saint would help. hehehe

Anisha__J-Hunter
May 14, 2003, 07:15 AM
DF's swipe has a fix damage which ignores your DEF.

391HP should be the correct Amount of HP you need to survive it

Kaply
May 14, 2003, 07:36 AM
Bah, wearing two Dragon/HP's brings me to exactly 390HP. Guess I'll have to level once more again. Thanks for the input.

Rljohn
May 14, 2003, 07:48 AM
i suggest leveling up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif I didnt fight him until 63 and had no trouble.

Kaply
May 14, 2003, 08:36 AM
This isn't my first character, although it is my first FO that's this high. Thus in terms of spells he's relatively tweaked. Most of them are around 20's. I'm having no troubles to damage him. I can survive the Grants attacks with 60 life left and one resta L1 heals me back to full. The problem is just that one swipe that kills me, I don't see any way to dodge that attack offline.

Also, Whitill doesn't seem to find anything useful/interesting on v.hard... cept the cacadus(sp) but.... I'm more interested in the stuff found in Ultimate.

Soukosa
May 14, 2003, 11:48 AM
I think the hand swipe does 400 damage on V. Hard.