PDA

View Full Version : Items: can be from v1.0 to v1.1?

PatserGOUKI
May 14, 2003, 07:47 AM
Hi,

I have both the GC versions CD's. Which is almost impossible, so maybe someone knows this question...
(maybe no one ever tried because they have only 1 disk...)

Is is possible when i have a new character in v1.1, and ill start up v1.1, now in slot 2 ill put up my chara of v1.0 with items from 1.0...to play multiplayer!

Does v1.1 immediately say to me slot 2 is v1.0, try to convert to v1.1?
Or is it in certain mode still possible to not to convert and load up my charas and give my v1.1 charas my v1.0 charas items???

I know it sound difficult, but for me its worth it...

PatserGOUKI

themysticsayan
May 14, 2003, 03:40 PM
WHA???

UMM WHAT COUNTRY ARE U IN?
WHATS THE SET LANGUGE OF THE 2 DISKS
AND LAST WHAT THE FREAKING HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT

AppieDPC
May 14, 2003, 05:49 PM
On 2003-05-14 05:47, PatserGOUKI wrote:
Hi,

I have both the GC versions CD's. Which is almost impossible, so maybe someone knows this question...
(maybe no one ever tried because they have only 1 disk...)

Is is possible when i have a new character in v1.1, and ill start up v1.1, now in slot 2 ill put up my chara of v1.0 with items from 1.0...to play multiplayer!

Does v1.1 immediately say to me slot 2 is v1.0, try to convert to v1.1?
Or is it in certain mode still possible to not to convert and load up my charas and give my v1.1 charas my v1.0 charas items???

I know it sound difficult, but for me its worth it...

PatserGOUKI

Dude i already answered this way back.
If it was possible dont u think i would at least know by now?! (dont mean 2 brag, but lets face it... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif )
The goddamn ver1.1 game even tells ya ur ver1.1 chant play games with 1.0 users. Nor can 1.0 chars play on ver1.1 (it says so when u convert so just drop it!(again)) There is supposed 2 b 1 way but u need a whole ot of extra shyt 4 that besides a cube (pc, cube pc link etc)