PDA

View Full Version : I found a Puyo Pop !!!!!

TinyD
May 14, 2003, 10:56 AM
I found a Puyo pop, and I wasn't in the valentine's quest!!!!

All I did was go to Gallon's Shop on normal setting, and after I'd got a red barrier from paganini I noticed something twinkling above his head. So I went to the medical centre counter, on the far right hand side just above the drop and picked up the item. I mention the paganini thing as this may or may not be relevant - the item could have been there already.

It was a Puyo Pop. Once you have it, just go to the pioneer warehouse gameboy downloader and the game 'Puyo Pop' is available to use. It's kind of like tetris, but insted of blocks of four it has groups of 2 wierd little face things - some happy, some sad and some which seem to be sort of indifferent to things. Which is lovely.

Why not have a look for yourselves? Is this an odd finding, or is the Puyo pop there all the time now??

Oh yeah, and as a side note, you only need 20 photon drops to get a red or a yellow barrier (the listings online for these items are therefore incorrect) so don't go wasting those photon drops!!!

Hope this helps everyone!

Tiny D

Wang_Tang
May 14, 2003, 01:26 PM
You really only need 16 photon drops to get a red or yellow barrier, so it looks like you just wasted some drops ^_^.