PDA

View Full Version : S-RANK Weapons, what exactly are they?

Reign_of_Fire
May 14, 2003, 12:57 PM
Well? I see these different names for "S-RANK Weapons"...what are they exactly?

Any1 noe a site where I can get all weapons statistics? yea PSOWorld is great, but I just wanna compare the stats....

So does any1 noe about these items or a site i can read/look at them...?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reign_of_Fire on 2003-05-14 10:57 ]</font>

Wang_Tang
May 14, 2003, 01:21 PM
S-Rank weapons are items that are acquired by doing Challenge mode. there are 9 challenges, and if your total finish time for all the challenges is 7 hours or less, you get to pick from a list of weapons and give it a name ( So-and-so Mechgun, for example). These weapons have decent strength, although their pso ver 2 counterparts are MUCH stronger. Anyways, you can look in the "rare items: weapons" or whatever section of PSOW and you'll find their stats.

Guntz348
May 14, 2003, 01:39 PM
They actually start off very weak, but have an extremly high grind limit. For example the Srank sword can be ground too +250. This will give it a 500 atp boost on top of it's base atp of 200, for a total atp boost of 750. Most of them are much weaker, the base 200 atp is taken from the item DB here so I assume it's correct. Really it's up to you to dicide if it's worth getting the weapon and grinding it out to it's full potential. If you ask me, Cmode in itself is way more fun the prizes you get. It's all about the journey, not the destination http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif