PDA

View Full Version : Are all Flame Garments really duped ?

eXo
May 14, 2003, 06:26 PM
I was just wondering if anyone can answer this question for me ? Because a guy has one for trade and wants my Red Saber for it any help will be greatly appreciated.

NeoPhatnutz
May 14, 2003, 06:44 PM
To be quite honest, I have no clue.

It's POSSIBLE that he found one, but it would also be a great idea to ask him where it came from, since there doesn't seem to be a PSO website anywhere that knows what ID can get it, or from where.

If he gives a good answer, probably from somewhere up in Ultimate Control Center, or Seabed, maybe he's telling the truth if his ID hasn't gotten any specific info for the enemy he bagged to get it.

If he said he traded for it, anything goes.

Frankly, I'm guessing it's duped. But then again, SOMEONE's got to be the first to find it and where it came from. It's your call, I suppose. But if you don't have any V2 armors, I suggest you take the trade, unless RED SABER's the best thing you've got.

Hmm, Mil Lily #28 for me...that Psycho Wand can't evade me much longer...

dj_dan
May 14, 2003, 06:50 PM
Flame Garment is dropped by a Greennill Ill Gill in Ultimate.

However, the Flame Garment was hacked a few weeks prior to the release of SotH.
So... it could be either choice, but common sense points to the obvious.

eXo
May 14, 2003, 08:30 PM
Hmm ok thanks for the help you guys atleast now I know, what the odds are.

NeoPhatnutz
May 14, 2003, 08:54 PM
Oh yeah. Ill Gill. Forgot that one, doh.

Well, yeah, Flame Garment wasn't exactly hacked, I'd say. More like the first American who got one through the SotH quest when it came out in Japan brought it straight to a duper, or something. How long did the JP servers have the quest before we finally did?