PDA

View Full Version : What was your WORST PSO blooper?

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
May 14, 2003, 11:49 PM
Mine include using a PB on a group of boxes, selling a mag, feeding my mag the wrong thing on several occasions, messing up PB combos, not bringing enough Dimates for VH Falz...........alot of other things. What was yours?

Orange_Coconut
May 14, 2003, 11:53 PM
Hehe, that reminds me of my friend. He didn't know what his mag did and tossed it... So he played the game without a mag for most of his time through Normal Mode.

Heh, but I didn't think you could sell a mag?

sogoX
May 14, 2003, 11:55 PM
selling your demolition comet...yea it happend. i finaly found it and well i had ti in my inventory. i was going to save the game but i didnt. about thirty minuts later im selling my stuff. but i sell my stuff with super speed. and well, lets say my hand slipped, yes i sold it..sob. oh well..

Captain_Dude
May 14, 2003, 11:55 PM
Falz, no scape dolls... NO! It was the time I just started jerking around and decided to use nothing but Grants. I grants'd boxes, I grants'd claws... Little did I know, by the time I hade gotten to Falz I realized all 100k that i had saved for MAG raising went kaput... I'm an idiot, ain't I?

Captain_Dude
May 14, 2003, 11:56 PM
On 2003-05-14 21:53, Orange_Coconut wrote:
Hehe, that reminds me of my friend. He didn't know what his mag did and tossed it... So he played the game without a mag for most of his time through Normal Mode.

Heh, but I didn't think you could sell a mag?

MAGs could be sold in the DC versions... You must've started on a Cube/Box?

Nai_Calus
May 15, 2003, 01:02 AM
Accidentally withdrawing -all- of my meseta, and then going to fight Falz without remembering to deposit it back. >_>;

Fortunately, this was on Ver.2, so when I died, I just went back, picked it and my weapon up, and quit. >_>;;; Whoops. Poor IanChan. I never did beat Normal Falz with him. Oh well. His twin brother Ian-chan X will. >_>;

...How can you just throw your MAG away? @_@ Wouldn't you, y'know, assume that something you have equipped at the beginning of the game is important? @_@;;;; Poor MAG. ;_; *pets Fluffy and the dozen or so other MAGs he has from his other characters/finding lying around that are raised, being raised, or waiting to be raised* Yay, MAG farming. Now if only the things would breed. ;-P
...But then, how would MAGs have sex?

I managed not to sell my MAG on Ver.2 when I played it for a while, at least. I managed to sell everything -else- on accident at least once, but my MAG wasn't among that.

Soukosa
May 15, 2003, 01:30 AM
On 2003-05-14 21:55, Captain_Dude wrote:
Falz, no scape dolls...

I had an experience like that. I was going thru V. Hard Ruins with my first character, on my way to Dark Falz. I didn't want to waste any of the dolls on the way there, so I didn't bring any with me. Well, I got to the warp to Falz and I piped up to P2 to sell off the junk I picked up (so I can pick up the junk in the boxes after the battle), but I forgot to go to the check room to get some scape dolls, so I ended up doing battle with Falz without any. I somehow managed to beat him with dieing, just barely (couple mates left and some points on my TP meter was all I was left with).

Raziel_Kai
May 15, 2003, 01:59 AM
Leveling up a friend's FOnewm, forgetting to drop off the meseta at the deposit and getting killed...
BY A FRICKIN' RAPPY IN HARD MODE!!!!11111
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif
Damn that was humiliating... and I cost him 180K meseta too... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

SubstanceD
May 15, 2003, 02:09 AM
Nothing major here, just standard stuff like using diamates and trimates right before you come to one of those regeneration points in a level ( and I would like to think I have done these levels enough to know where they are ), I am also very much gulity of using the wrong Photon Blasts during the wrong situation and even worse using Photon Blasts at the wrong time to do standard stuff like open boxes ( yes I do it as well ).

One thing that I have done in the past that did not seem stupid back then but now that I look back on it is, is that I spent many, many, many hours raising half a dozen Mag's in order to get a Varaha Mag that went with my Hucaseal's color scheme ( if I had known earlier that all Varaha mag's are the same color bar some minor differences ), natuarally I got dissapointed with the outcome and dumped all my Mag's in various levels out of spite once they reached lv.50, now that I look back on it though I could have easily transfered these Mag's to other characters and raised them further to get some Rare 4th evolution Mags like Nidra, Sato and of course a few more Rati's. So much time gone down the drain for nothing, it is especially bad sine I now want to raise a Nidra for my Fomar and a Sato for my Hucaseal and now I have to go through the Mag feedind/raising thing from scratch again:(.

rena-ko
May 15, 2003, 02:41 AM
did donophs quest on v2 ("time limit"), 1 min to play, no pipe set, i died, dropped my best weapon i had for ruins that time, hospital, 30 seconds to play... run run run... 3, 2, 1, warp up, gahhh "my weapooonn" T_T;; *sob*

yeah, i sold mags and good weapons as well back then, but i do that still now - well almost... i almost sold my armor yesterday, and when you reequip at the bank, the stuff you use is at the bottom of the inventory >.< (dangerous when selling fast)

pb blasts when i actually just wanted to shifta, or rafoie boxes... and the room was empty anyway -_-;

no1
May 15, 2003, 02:54 AM
Same thing with Photon Blasts. I have resta binded to one of the R keys. So after I get a pb in a room, I try to heal but I don't and cast the deer blast, forgot the name :$ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif .

I don't see why everyone is so bothered about scape dolls. I never take one to a boss battle. i just store them. Once, I dropped about 10/15 dolls for my JP friend. They were saying, "Why..." and "You sure" and I just told them that I don't use them. If your getting killed then you aren't ready for that area. I might take one in a boss battle online because they are stronger but I never make the effort of going to Pioneer to get one.

Vanango
May 15, 2003, 11:17 AM
1. when my friend and I got PSO and the first time we got online, I was networking everything together... forgetting that my friend was playing. I ended up unplugging his network cable so I could put it through the router... and he was in the process of dropping things and transferring things... yep, he lost a lot

2. Same friend, we were playing background music and it was annoying us so he told me to turn it off. SO I turned our receiver off... not knowing he rewired it so the GC was plugged into it. We just sorta started at the screen for a while. He was just trading so he had ALL his good things with him... unequipted of course... lost a lot including his s-rank... *hides*

3. THis one... I dropped over 50 things on the ground and lost a bunch of good things... won't go into details, but I assure you it sucked.

LadyRedComet
May 15, 2003, 02:21 PM
I sold two god/powers and several rare weapons on accident, but I tell you the most embarrassing thing I've done in PSO was while I was playing multiplayer w/my sister and shouted "Eat Barta!" at a monster on the screen and accidentally cast Rafoie (the 'opposite' tech). She laughed at me for half an hour about that...

ginko990
May 15, 2003, 02:31 PM
The usual forgeting my resist/blizzards for ultimate DF. Sold a jawsome pair of vulcans couple days ago(45 hit), raising bad mags.

And on GC I used eveyr material i picked up=crappy HUnewearl.

WhiTeKnighT
May 15, 2003, 02:38 PM
i was so fucking happy i found a lavis cannon i went to the telle and untekked it i went to the counter and forgot it was a lavis cannon and sold it =( i still dont have one lol

LamerPanda
May 15, 2003, 02:56 PM
I've sold weapons, but offline, so I quick slam the power button. x_x;

I sold my mag the first time I played on DC. o_O; I hadn't bothered reading the instructions and I just fed it fluids anyway.

I think the worst thing I've done, though, was bring a big pile of meseta when a friend and I were doing HS. I got stuck in a corner and kept dying, so eventually I dropped it and tried to go back to P2. I figured I'd pick it up later.

When I went back for it, it was stuck in the corner, and despite our best efforts we never got it out. ~60,000 meseta down the drain. x_x

Sharkyland
May 15, 2003, 10:17 PM
Gamecube version

- Rejoicing with a friend after we killed Dark Falz on Hard mode and we didn't know he had a fourth form and got killed.

- Running through Ultimate mode (Caves first time) and looking at the Ob Lily as it spits out something. "Hey, wait-a-minute that ain't... (died)... poison."

- Running towards a Baranz (with little life) and attacking it while your Mag has you invunerable, then when all 16 missles comes and hits you, your invunerability is gone

ginko990
May 15, 2003, 10:19 PM
On 2003-05-15 20:17, Sharkyland wrote:

- Running towards a Baranz (with little life) and attacking it while your Mag has you invunerable, then when all 16 missles comes and hits you, your invunerability is gone

Lol I fkn hate that, although thats not really a blooper.

Dhylec
May 16, 2003, 09:04 AM
i say mine is when i 1st seen a red box in temple..
i though it was some kind of trap/bomb [red] so i approached carefully.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
i picked up the pd, read the desc. & wondered what the heck to do w/it..
now, i cant wait to run to grap my cute red boxes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

steve_murton
May 16, 2003, 09:36 AM
ok here we go...errr.

when i had found 14 photon drops a DISKA OF LIBERTAOR and 3 rappie wings AAAAAAAAAAAAAND i forgot to save :'D

Droxitr
May 16, 2003, 09:49 AM
Huu...

The only really bad one I have had is using Estilla (dolphin one) during a De Rol Le fight... and missing.

Kalbelgarion
May 16, 2003, 02:02 PM
I accidently used a Luck Material on my perfectly-planned out FOnewearl! Argh! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

kat
May 16, 2003, 03:52 PM
First time online in the boss ring, and it said 'you and other person are ready to go' yes/no. And i was like, "well, we're on the transporter, so yeah, we're ready" and hit yes... we left the other two behind to fight dragon...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:

I thought it was a 'confirm you, and then once everyone's confirmed we go' port, like in regular multiplayer mode... Know better now and am very careful...

Logical2u
May 16, 2003, 04:42 PM
Getting killed by a normal rappy in normal online.

Vantamiath
May 16, 2003, 06:42 PM
How bout getting impatient and yelling for someone to load the quest, only to realize I made the game.

Auracom
May 16, 2003, 07:36 PM
I started a female FO. I started giving her a few of my items. I found an Angel Harp and gave it to her. A week later I deleted her... thinking that she had nothing worth keeping. I could've still had an Angel Harp, to lazy to get another now.

Shattered_weasel
May 17, 2003, 12:02 AM
Ever get killed by the monster you was piping for. Well i did and it was only a Pal Rappy

Elentari
May 17, 2003, 12:17 AM
I almost deleted one of my highest characters. I was going to use the dressing room, but i was talking to a friend at the same time...

Thank goodness i realized after i hit recreate what i did, i turned the power off really quick http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Adora still lives!

That was today... I spose i should pay more attention http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

hucasts_rock
May 17, 2003, 12:57 AM
accidentally pushed the power button while it was saving...got me corrupted...did that twice too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-05-16 23:01 ]</font>

Nasir_II
May 17, 2003, 10:57 AM
didnt move my mic far enough from my mouth. found out after i hung up the phone that everyone in the game heard my whole phone conversation.

mightyJoeDunn
May 17, 2003, 08:51 PM
I used a PB on nothing. I shot Estlla accidentaly but it didn't hit any enemies because I already killed all the enemies. I have resta set to R+A on my controller and so after I finished a room I tried to use resta but my PB gauge was up so it shot a PB instead. I have done that several times in fact, lol.

Yosho
May 18, 2003, 09:57 AM
I kept hitting a rappy (Ult) over the head with my sword...but he didnt wanna move he just stood there and took it, didnt even attack me back lol...dumb rappies.

Shinnosuke
May 18, 2003, 11:41 AM
I never thought it could happen, but I got knocked off of a platform in the Very Hard Seabed. We were killing those goofy recon thingies when one dropped a bomb on my HUcaseal's face...next thing you know, I'm getting up...on the level under my friends. Well...there was a lotta laughing...at me. It's only happened to me once, though.

saffaya
May 18, 2003, 01:19 PM
Doing a nice forest + mines + ruins run offline, finding lots of things, beating Dark Falz ..
And then realizing that since it's offline, I won't get back to Pioneer2 .. game will go to ending credits and wipe out all the rares I found and left on P2 floor..

Not really my fault :
Playing online (DC), get killed, weaps hit the floor.
Get revived, but can't pick up weapon back.
Impossible to get it, and I'm the only one to see it. No one else does.

Playing in Forest 1 online. Friend pipes back to forest, arrives into the ground.
See the forest place that is uphill ? there. He couldn't move, do or see anything.
Had a bright idea : opened a pipe over his supposed location. He did escape that way using it.

Garanz2
May 18, 2003, 01:44 PM
Trading shield of delsaber for inferno bazooka thinking it made a RAfoie blast like gi gue and nug2000...

Stupid divinity barrier *grumble* should be del's *mumble* idiot me...

TempestTide
May 18, 2003, 02:31 PM
This one was out of my control, but everything turned out okay:

My cousin is 9 years old, and I was teaching her how to play. This same time I wanted to change Luc's costume, so I told her (except I used the word recreate to her, but who cared), got 10000 Meseta, and went to the bathroom. My cousin loves to help people, so I guess she figured "I'll recreate Luc!"

I come out of the bathroom, and look at the Class Chooser Screen, and say calmly "Watcha doin'?"

"I recreated Luc for you!"

I nearly crapped in my pants, I shut off the game.

Luc was still there, as the game doesn't save until you've recreated, but I did not know this.

UltimateShifty
May 21, 2003, 12:12 AM
My worst bloober was yesterday. I and a friend were playing in temple (hard). and we ran into an LOVE rappy. We were more than happy but then....my friends cast Rafoie en then the rappy ran and we couldn;t shoot is:( it was horrible

Lman90245
May 21, 2003, 02:25 AM
How about, trading your best stuff with someone else who has good stuff not realizing the dog is sniffing around the power cord and the dog ends the game by tripping over the power cord pulling it out of the electrical socket and making all of my nice rares I was just trading go bye-bye because you didn't save...

Sharkyland
May 21, 2003, 05:23 AM
On 2003-05-18 09:41, Shinnosuke wrote:
I never thought it could happen, but I got knocked off of a platform in the Very Hard Seabed. We were killing those goofy recon thingies when one dropped a bomb on my HUcaseal's face...next thing you know, I'm getting up...on the level under my friends. Well...there was a lotta laughing...at me. It's only happened to me once, though.

Ooo, I had that happen to me. Took a damn long time for my friends to get where I was at. I was near the boss too. x_x

janitorbob
May 21, 2003, 03:13 PM
stopping to type: HOLY CRAP I FOUND A (insert super rare here)!!!! but not picking it up first...yes i am really that dumb...

Forral
May 21, 2003, 08:28 PM
Ah, my friend once told me to "come on" and then proceeded to unequip his weapon and run in to a room full of enimies not knowing what he had done while I sat there laughing my head off (multiplayer).
Ah, the caffiene highs caused by late night PSO sessions have caused many funny incidents that we have laughed far too much at.

CyntalanMaelstrom
May 22, 2003, 10:37 PM
Three words.

Rag. Rappy. Trap.

Enough said.