PDA

View Full Version : XBox: 2 questions that have racked my brains...

Dokie
May 15, 2003, 06:32 AM
I'm a level 82 Fonewn and have ran across ememy body parts (Grass Assasin's, two different claws, and two rappy wings). My problem is the quests to complete to turn body parts into weapons, after I completed battle training, and claiming a stake, I've never seen the others (magnitude of metal, secret delivery doc's secret plan or dr. Osto's Research). Now i have downloaded the fire quest or whatever its called...please help, is it much farther or what did I do wrong.

The second question, I bought the game for Xbox and I never really played offline, except for quests. Now, I'm trying to open up the areas (forest, caves, mines, ruins) so I can hope around online and do some in depth rare searches. So the question is, once I beat the boss in forest, and go back to the transporter, it will not go to caves 1...why doesn't it go to caves?

vidkid7
May 15, 2003, 07:04 AM
Just continue clearing quests offline, and the quests you need will appear. Keep in mind though, that you'll also need to unlock the area that the quests appear in. For example, Doc's Secret Plan is a Ruins quest, so you'll need to have opened the Ruins in the normal game.

As for your inability to access the Caves, try talking to Principal Tyrell after you clear the Forest. Whenever you clear an area offline, go talk to Tyrell. He'll say something new, then the next area will be open.

Dokie
May 15, 2003, 07:35 AM
thx...vidkid

I work on that today...ur a lifesaver!

vidkid7
May 15, 2003, 07:43 AM
No problem... welcome to PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Reenee
May 15, 2003, 08:58 AM
Vidkid is giving you the lazy way out. You must complete any quest that involves Elenor, the RAcaseal NPC.