PDA

View Full Version : Good Vs. Evil (Clans)

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 07:55 AM
As u can see this nut job McDohl wants to fight every clan he can.He says his clan is evil and that u he can beat all clans which step in front of him.Well i said that i never met this guy and i didnt want to fight him and his clan.He start calling my clan good i agreed i dont like to fight ppl but if u start stuff and keep coming at us and other clans we will fight.We r a good clan there really dont like to fight as u see we dont post stuff starting with people unless they trash alot and i mean ALOT of trash.

So im asking if there any good clans as he says out there can u help me to kick his ass so he will shut up.So are u in???

GorillaShoes
May 15, 2003, 12:01 PM
Give me a week or 2 my memory card was corrupted so i lost a lvl 157 FOmar which i would have kick his little trash talking ass with but in a week or 2 ill have my FOmarl rdy to right and legit.

Omni-SqwirL
May 15, 2003, 01:15 PM
Xbox or Gamecube?

Well....I'm up for the challange, just me and him in Battle Arena. I have a level 122 FOmar...just give me a couple of weeks and I'll be ready.

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 02:11 PM
GC

RangerJJ
May 15, 2003, 03:12 PM
U can post at our site
gecities.com/psolords/index.htm if u wanna say something directly to us well get it faster too

BerzerkerX
May 15, 2003, 10:35 PM
crazy

RangerJJ
May 16, 2003, 06:19 AM
I know its crazy but its not my fault lol he wants this to happen.

HolyAngelX
May 16, 2003, 03:05 PM
Hey sup i hear about your problems with tht Mcdohl wut ever guy and my clan and i would like to help.... My name is HolyAngelX and im a Humar at lvl 145 i also have a Fomar class lvl 51 and ramar lvl 41 and my clan curently is new I have about 6 members in it and we all agreed to fight on the good side my clans name is Risen Angels and mostly we hang in the ships deneb or altair. My guild search is always on and u can go ship hopen in the us ships and find me. Also if u wanna ask me sumthen pls mail me at [email protected] and if u want to talk to me in real time my name is Gods1stpureifire on aim and yahoo. Peace and god bless..

I am the one sent to earth and foresaken by this gift or maybe my curse..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HolyAngelX on 2003-05-16 13:13 ]</font>

RubyEclipse
May 16, 2003, 03:34 PM
Um, so are you guys going to fight him in a Battle mode?

RangerJJ
May 16, 2003, 08:08 PM
yes

Logical2u
May 17, 2003, 06:24 AM
Lets Bust Him. I am a Lvl 52 Ramar with Justy and God Battle, and give me 5 months and I can bring in another 2 level 50s.

Warrior
May 17, 2003, 12:19 PM
I can probally help you out. I am currently working on my new cahracters and soon will be strong enough to help. Give me 3 days and I will be of help. I am working on a mag right now for the battle. My friends in the area says they will help also. Which they are currently working on their 4th character and all character's are over lv. 50. So right there you have me at level 16.

McDohl
May 17, 2003, 05:39 PM
Ahhhhhhh SHUT UP! I'll kick all your asses.

McDohl
May 17, 2003, 05:40 PM
Ahhhhhhh SHUT UP! I'll kick all your asses.

I also will have a little surprise on the battlefields, especially for JJ.

BerzerkerX
May 18, 2003, 04:32 PM
you crazy if you think you can win. I'm coming back at full force. The Duo of Death is back. There is no stopping us. JJ, sorry kid, but this is my clan. I set it up for you to fight him. You could have easily fought Hannibal and Boon and killed them no prob. Then you could have fought McDohl. Bringing other clans into it. Well that kinda got to me. Consider your clan annihilated. Anyone else wants to get into this, they'll go down as well.You'll see why i am called BERSERK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/twak.gif

RangerJJ
May 19, 2003, 08:30 AM
I didnt bring other clans McDohl did but i doesnt matter I have not beef w/u i dont to fight but i will if i have to.

BerzerkerX
May 19, 2003, 10:37 AM
dude i never planned on fighting but i see my partner in trouble, so i gotta get in this. Believe me we can't be stopped. Get too close you die. Stay too far you die. Forces can try to stop me but it won't happen. I'll get hit and they run. Seriously i hate forces. I think they are a bunch of bitches. McDohl showed that a force can be better. He fights close and far away. All these forces joining in this and think they can win because they have megid and grants. It won't work. You'll have to have time to throww atleast 20-30 megids at me before one kills me. They just bounce off of me. All those other spells. You'll do damage but not enough. Just be careful don't trip because i'll be right there to take you down.And JJ, rangers don't work either. Heavens and frozen.Those one hit guns?No.I can fight anyone. I fight people 30-40 lvls higher than me and win. You sad souls that think you can get in this and succeed. You can't! You should have just stayed out of this. No point in wasting your time if you are just gonna lose over and over again.But if you really want to fight this then well, Good luck.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

RangerJJ
May 19, 2003, 12:24 PM
Your friend is not in trouble he talks shit he should die like u said You wanted him to get beat as i remember u sayin thats y u were tellin me how to beat him and his henchmen so why change now

McDohl
May 19, 2003, 02:04 PM
Shut your mouth fat ass. You think that by saying this I will be like "What, you said that about me BERSERK? Well F*ck you, I don't need you in my clan anymore." Well here this you gay ass, YOU'RE WRONG!! And your gonna get your ass kicked. He can tell you whatever he wants. I will tell you how to beat me. I am a force, hit me with a strong weapon and I will die. Don't kill me in one hit and you will die. That's all battles are based on, one-hit kills. And since you "Take em down with one shot," you should have no problem with me, that is unless my spells don't kill your ass first. And to all those other clans out there, let this be known, RANGER JJ IS MY BITCH!!!!! Now get your f*ckin' shine box, BIAAATCHHH!!!

Orange_Coconut
May 19, 2003, 02:17 PM
Ok, wait a second. This whole thing is just a game... Who cares what someone says about another's clan? If they believe theirs is better, then let them beleive it. It's all a matter of opinion. Thi post is turning into a war for heavens sake...

BerzerkerX
May 19, 2003, 02:37 PM
JJ, i planned on you just fightin the 3 of them. Not bringn anyone else into it. You didnt have to start this post. You were just beggin me to fight. Well now you got me.I'm not gonna stop until everyone in your clan has fallen to my sword.And the idiots that decided to get into this and their clans.so see you on the battlefield.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

RangerJJ
May 19, 2003, 06:02 PM
Watch the way u talk about clans like that ur clan is not the baddets clan there.And watch the way u talk to me.You got alot of mouth dont yall assholes.Died by ur blades r cheatin fos attacks i dont think so and all these other clans will beat ur ass too.Just attack one question why did u wanna fight me in the first place i dont even know u

P.S.-I was not trin to get whatever his name in trouble i was talkin to him so shut up

BerzerkerX
May 19, 2003, 08:17 PM
I WIN

McDohl
May 20, 2003, 02:00 PM
First thing, in response to Orange Coconut, LET THERE BE WAR!!! Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I can deal with the issue of JJ. As much offense as you can imagine (opposite of saying "No offense"), JJ, I don't like you. I never liked you. I hate your clan, I hate the name of your clan, and I hate your little slogan "Takem down in one shot." I hate all clans that play with each other just to have fun. If your clan is gonna be about that, then I'm sorry, but you gotta learn what clans are all about. The real purpose of clans, and I see this missing from PSO, is to make whoever is in it "untouchable." If you ever saw the movie Goodfellas, the part where they talk about being "made" can be compared to what being a member of a clan is like. When you are in a clan, nobody can f*ck with you, or else they'll get wacked. Only someone else from another clan can f*ck with you because they also got backup. So, for all you retards who didn't understand this, the purpose of joining a clan is for protection and to let you talk all the shit you want. The only clan that I can say has an exception from this rule is the Wandering Legits, simply because their clan is based on playing with people who are totally legit, and I'm fine with that; I respect them for playing like that. To me, thats just like saying they are joining it to be protected from playing with cheaters and hackers. But for the rest of the clans out there, if you wanna get in on the clan buisness, you better be able to protect you and your members, because if one steps out of line, your whole clan is gonna pay, not just that one person. So if your clan is a bunch of no life jackasses that just play together cause you all have no other friends, then you can not call yourself a clan, call it a guild or something that sounds gay like that. If your a clan, you fight other clans. And so, JJ, you wanna f*ck with me? Then you will have to face my whole clan first. So don't be calling me a pussy cause I got backup. I just know how this clan shit works. Why should I have to fight you when I can have someone else do it for me? Either way I get what I want, you die and your whole clan looks like a bunch of assholes. Now go get you f*ckin shine box.

RangerJJ
May 21, 2003, 01:18 PM
Hello
YO I never knew u B4 u start talkin shit.So I dont know how u can hate if u never knew me.And clan are about what every the clan wants to be about.So u can go on about how u hate clans and all that and thats why ur clan is small and every1 in ur clan lives close by so while ur clan goes around lookin for other clans to fight the all the other clan will be havin fun and not worry about stupid people like u.So whatever u say about clans being retarded ppl that like other things like legends of zelda,double saber,and etc clan is a way to show what u like so get a life.And alot of ppl would agree with me that why the PSOW ppl gave u the name ASSHOLE!!!

OK bye

McDohl
May 21, 2003, 02:30 PM
First of all, BITCH, I suggest you get a grammer lesson. Second of all, I people in my clan are from Californina all the way to Massachusetts. So I should be the last person you talk to about having a local clan of friends. Sure, BERSERK is my friend and he lives down the street from me, but other than that, most of the members in our clan are from completely different parts of the US. Oh, and just to tell you you stupid ass-eater, I also got allies in Japan. So shove that up your ass you stupid shit.

McDohl
May 21, 2003, 02:30 PM
First of all, BITCH, I suggest you get a grammer lesson. Second of all, I people in my clan are from Californina all the way to Massachusetts. So I should be the last person you talk to about having a local clan of friends. Sure, BERSERK is my friend and he lives down the street from me, but other than that, most of the members in our clan are from completely different parts of the US. Oh, and just to tell you you stupid ass-eater, I also got allies in Japan. So shove that up your ass you dumb f*ck.

McDohl
May 21, 2003, 02:34 PM
Sorry bout that shit face. Just thought of a better name to call you right after I hit post. Oh, and one last thing that I forgot to say, by me playing with people I know it just goes to show you that I DO, unlike you, have a social life outside of an online videogame. How many times do I have to shut you up and make you look like an asshole before you get it? You can't beat me.

RangerJJ
May 21, 2003, 02:40 PM
ok first i dont types words all the way so whatever just shut and thats not what i heard.PPL r gettin sick o yo ass bitch<----U like that u dont need to take grammar to understand that do ya.If thats ur best come back u need to shut up PLS.

McDohl
May 21, 2003, 07:46 PM
Hmmmmmm......I'm gonna try and understand what you just tried to tell me. Please, anyone out there who can help me, do so. Lets see, you don't "types" words all the way. You think I should just shut and this is not what you heard. People are getting sick of my ass, and I am a bitch. You say I like that I do not need to take grammer to understand that. If that was my best come back. You want me to shut up. And you even say it politly by adding please.

.........Ummmm......yeah......no comment there JJ. Your words speak for themselves. Keep it up.

GorillaShoes
May 21, 2003, 08:49 PM
First of all McDohl YOU are the one who should get a life. All you do is TRY and threaten poeple who are in clans. Which ill tell you right now......its not working. Clans are created for having fun and chillin with poeple thats what a F*cking game is made for so youll enjoy it. Clans just make it funner. Now by saying this is not saying your clan is pointless but if all you want to do is kill other poeple then go right aheand thats why they added battle mode. I would battle you if my character wasnt so low level (Lv20) and plus i was corrupted. RangerJJ is right you are getting annoying and commenting on stupid shit. youre probaly not even legit which i can say thats why you win most of the time. Oh yeah thats another reason why clans are made so you dont have to put up with dumbasses like YOU!.

I just had to comment on this.

capsulecorp112
May 21, 2003, 09:16 PM
screw you dam wimps we'll kick you ass so hard and go play with vagina because you all gay......Dark side rules

McDohl
May 22, 2003, 01:49 PM
Damn Gorilla, what's up your ass?

RangerJJ
May 22, 2003, 06:54 PM
TY Gorilla

capsulecorp112
May 22, 2003, 06:57 PM
takeem down with one shot....thats gay what are you doing taking down men....dam homo

capsulecorp112
May 22, 2003, 06:59 PM
On 2003-05-22 11:49, McDohl wrote:
Damn Gorilla, what's up your ass?

its a penis thats what it is

GorillaShoes
May 22, 2003, 10:52 PM
Stop kissing ass capsulecorp. and it seems that you have a thing for men and dicks its all you seem to talk about. I think your the FAGOT. so dont get into this F*cking conversation. I might of snapped a bit to much Mcdohl, now by saying doesnt mean im backing out on what i said i still stand by my words, but you are right in SOME points. Just fight it out and get it over with. Who over wins, wins and thats that.
And maybe in the future ill battle you Mcdohl and if you win then its all good as long as its a good fight.

BerzerkerX
May 23, 2003, 10:54 AM
Gorilla,cool. This clan would glad to take you up in your challenge.

Aerlwyn
May 24, 2003, 07:14 AM
Oh, and just to tell you you stupid ass-eater, I also got allies in Japan. So shove that up your ass you dumb f*ck.

This is the most hilarious piece of shit I have read in decades! I mean, allies in Japan... You make it sound like World War II or something! It's not that big of a deal.

Also, please refrain form lying. No one in Japan gives a shit about you or your "clan". Clans don't exist here. Not a living clan. You know why? (I love my rhetorical questions!) People found out that clans would inevitably need to have "rival" clans.

By the way, note that if anything was to happen, your "allies in Japan" could not to a f*cking thing to help you. In fact, i doubt you had met these people in the first place. Allies IN japan refers to them using PSO inside japan, as in JP servers. You dont use japanese servers. Therefore you probably just made up a little story that goes along to make yourself seem superior.

My little theory? You suffer from the tall poppy syndrome. Your clan is so lowly that you need to make urself feel superior. Feel taller than others. How? (*warai*) By creating fake shit about urself and ur clan.

As a last ditch effort, if ur "allies" exist, you may choose to continue on in japanese servers.... lol... i have a BUNCH of friends (notice that i am not part of a clan of any sort) that would happily kick your sorry ass. I have a wide range of friends... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif oh, and i hope you understand japanese. you'll be hearing, "dasai, yowaii, cho- kantann, iminai" a lot...

and please remember that as much as homosexuals/gays/faggots dont seem to exist, that it is disrespectful. If you want to insult someone using a person, try using ur alias... e.g. "That is sooo McDohl.... ugh.." or something... lol

==Aerlwyn==

p.s. JJ does need a grammar lesson though....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aerlwyn on 2003-05-24 05:17 ]</font>

BerzerkerX
May 24, 2003, 09:58 PM
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!? Don't talk!
Kick our asses? No....more like kiss our asses.Just run along and play with your friends. Take your lessons about clans and japanese servers and allies and all that shit with you. No one cares about you. You just showed up out of no where.Man I hate you people.McDohl we don't need those jap allies. We can kick all their asses by our selves. They are all pathetic.Heh heh.....Gay,fag,homo.

JJ we waiting for you. Hope you got enough practise in battle(not like it would help).We'll take everyone on. Just the two of us. You will all fall to my sword and McDohl's saber.heh heh he uses a saber.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

McDohl
May 25, 2003, 08:44 AM
By the way, note that if anything was to happen, your "allies in Japan" could not to a f*cking thing to help you. In fact, i doubt you had met these people in the first place. Allies IN japan refers to them using PSO inside japan, as in JP servers. You dont use japanese servers. Therefore you probably just made up a little story that goes along to make yourself seem superior.

You are one stupid shit. You ever hear of changing ships on PSO? I can go to any Japanese ship I want and play with whoever I want. So fuck you. You know nothing, except that JJ needs a grammer lesson. Other than that, you are just some gay ass homo flaming fag thats trying to show me up with all of your bitch literary devices. You can't beat me with them. You're not smarter than me, you're not better than me at this game, and you're not very exceptional with your literary devices. (I love my parallel structure) So fuck off you asshole.

Excalibur18
May 25, 2003, 10:33 PM
Hmmmm... after reading this whole topic and wasting 15 minutes of my life I learned one thing. Brain freeze... LOL I forgot!

P.S why am im posting this?

capsulecorp112
May 26, 2003, 01:45 PM
Wow...you do have a penis up your ass gorilla...man what loser....first of you dont know why im posting on here so stop assuming things....and i thing your the Faget because all you talk about was men and dicks....nobody wants to hear about you fantasy with men.....so you go shut your fucking mouth damn bitch

GorillaShoes
May 26, 2003, 01:57 PM
Uhuh.....keep thinking that. God what a F*cking Fagot. Just shut the F*ck up will you please? And when Mcdohl said "Damn Gorilla, whats up your ass" note it was directed towards me it didnt say ANY fagots out there respond to this statement. So shut the F*CK UP!!!!

capsulecorp112
May 26, 2003, 04:18 PM
yeah whatever your the one keep using the term fagot so shut up...damn bitch still complaining....Mexican Power

BerzerkerX
May 26, 2003, 06:07 PM
JJ has fallen to my blade. A 125 ramar he was. I was a 84 hucast. He lost! that's it. I don't kno if this is over,but i just kno he sucks!:evil:

RangerJJ
May 27, 2003, 06:36 AM
OK i say i lose to beserk but that same day i got fsoded so i had to fight with a flower yea the most powerful weapon.I lost my weapons and i was not ready to fight but i did neway and i was kick yo ass until u froze me wimop and double team me yea but when u stop freezin me u could not kill me say u did and ur a liar. let me get my weapons back and were and i found an weak ass axe and did not have maxed up mags.So its whatever and for this other guy talkin trash just leave and leave gorilla alone are else takem down in one shot is from star fox 64 neway asshole

shadgenki
May 27, 2003, 02:38 PM
Jesus, this thread looks like a riot that broke out at the Special Olympics.

McDohl
May 27, 2003, 03:42 PM
Will someone else please do the honors of translating JJ's bull shit. It took me awhile last time and I'm not really up for doing it again. Oh and one more thing, both Hannibal and BERSERK beat JJ. Hannibal beat JJ once using a freeze spell and another without using it. And JJ, all this talk about FSOD is horse shit. All you lost was your Yasminkov 3000. You still TRIED to kill them with a frozen shooter, but you saw how useless that gun is when your opponent has a cure freeze equipped. I already told you this JJ, we know how to battle, and from the looks of it (A 125 RaMar getting beat by an 87 HuCast) you don't.

RangerJJ
May 28, 2003, 06:36 AM
No1 but u have problems with reading my post so u the only person means ur a dumbass.Ne way a RAmar fighting a HUmar with a max out mag and a tj should win with a RAmar that has little def. and u dont know what I lost so i think u need to keep u mouth shut about what you dont umm know about (lol).Neway if berserk is so bad y I beat him yesterday.And he gained about 5 lvls and i stayed at the same lvl.Without freeze traps Berserk ur nothin without freeze traps well ur not nothing u just cant win without it.And i said no double team and a fair 1-on-1.As soon and Berserk drop McDohl sneak attack yea very honorable.Ok me and my Fo lost But she loves to battle and had to leave.that was a good fight and it was my fault we lost.I need my pow fo McDohl him being a FO and McDohl i dont need ur card I think i got it and did u brother tell u that i saw him yesterday and kicked his ass two down and i killed this gut names something he was lvl 46 thou that dont count but he was in ur clan.So 3 down. YAY me and lay comin back strong next time but good fight hannibal berserk and other guy LOL.

BerzerkerX
May 28, 2003, 11:27 AM
JJ, you wont let me fight at full. You dont let me use my abilities as a hucast. I mean you can freeze too. its just that i kno what i'm doin so i dont get frozen. JJ you cant talk about who was takin down. I killed you a lot more than you killed me. I would have won our one on one but mcdohl had to raise you to make it more fair. I'm on fuckin 89. If i was on ur lvl you would just die. You cant count me down until we have a real fair fight. Its pretty sad if i can take you down as fast as i do when you are 36 lvls higher than me. So dont talk! You clan pretty much sucks. Shaiko i admit is good. But all the others. heh. I was the only one under 100 and i am able to fight you guys.JJ next time i'm fighting at full no bullshit about no freezing. you try to freeze me but you just cant. thats not my fault. You just suck.I have to fight you handicap for you to win.So dont start talkin until you beat me in a fair fight.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

BerzerkerX
May 28, 2003, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah! my mag isnt a power mag fagot.So what do you say now?

McDohl
May 28, 2003, 05:29 PM
First of all, and I'm trying my best to be serious here, I am going to have to side with BERSERK. Face it JJ, you were using a Delsaber buster and shield. You have no idea how to battle. I killed you at least 10 times (not an exaggeration) and BERSERK the same. For all you other people reading, I'll give you an idea of how the fight went down. I was using a Saber, yes the Luke Skywalker looking weapon that a hunter starts off with at the beginning of the game. We (BERSERK and I) would kill JJ and then go after his force. The force would revive JJ and we would kill him again. JJ would get revived and we would kill him again. This same thing happened like 20 times until I finally killed JJ and decided to "guard" his body so his force could not revive him. BERSERK and I finally finished off the force and the battle was over. Then came the one-on-one. I honestly didn't think JJ had a chance of winning so I casted shifta and deband on him, to make it more of a challenge for BERSERK. Ummmm...lets see, JJ whined about no freezing so BERSERK used confuse traps, BERSERK ran out of mates and JJ finally killed him. Then went after JJ as he was bragging and he ran to the telepipe. End of story...not quite. Another member of JJ's clan came in (the force had left), a female hunter it was. BERSERK kicked her ass. BERSERK had to leave the game. Then I kicked the girl hunter's ass a few times. Oh and by the way, never once during all of these battles was I killed. After I beat her ass multiple times, I was bored so I left. Hannibal came on, got double teamed by the girl hunter and JJ and was killed. So JJ, shut the fuck up. You did shit to kill him. The only good ones in your clans are the bitches you have. You suck.

McDohl
May 28, 2003, 05:34 PM
Oh yeah JJ, I said I wouldn't talk shit about the fight, but after reading what you wrote, I had to clear things up. We really kicked your clans ass. And thats the nicest I can sound about it. Thank you and JJ I got one thing to say to you...(read my signature)

capsulecorp112
May 28, 2003, 11:49 PM
whhooo really shut you guyz up.....thats funny

RangerJJ
May 29, 2003, 07:57 AM
did u see what berserk wrote when he beat me no talkin shit huh.This is between me and him so shut up.And berserk never beat me only u with u megid and ur freeze but ur a FO what d u think u going to do.Berserk did not kill one person that whole time i was watching he was ur damn decoy.And u always got down to just alittle bit of health Medohl so what r u talkin about that u beat our ass LOL and whats with that im Berserk sore loser berserk lol

BerzerkerX
May 29, 2003, 12:29 PM
Fine JJ sore loser? Well fight me and dont whine about my traps you stupid faggot. Only bitches whine about other characters abilities. I will fight you again with anything goes. You whine about anything once it will be a forfeit on your account. I mean pretty fuckin sad. JJ i did kill you during the fight you retard. maybe you didnt notice because the tears where blocking your view as you were losing.Our one on one was sad too. I didnt even restock before i fought you because i didnt kno mcdohl would raise you.I would have easily beaten you without the traps if he didnt raise you. I mean you got raised and still whined aout my traps. Go to fuckin hell. No more bullshit. You are gonna fight on my terms now. You want to double team me. go ahead i'll be ready for a 3 on 1 if i have to. I'll wipe out you whole fuckin clan.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

JJ=Jerking Jackass

RangerJJ
May 29, 2003, 12:51 PM
whoa y r u that mad that I beat.I take my beating like a man and we both got raised at the same time bc i ran over to u bc i knew he was going to put ur attack and defense up.So shut up u sad u can fight with swords ur the devil henchmen so walk it off and shut up u lost one thats all it is to it i ran out of supplies to so just be quiet u just cant take a lost u dont see me cryin over and over again come cry there we not be another fight so if u want another fight from me say yes master JJ the one who kicked my ass post it bc u gettin on my nerves matter of fact no more fights until u post that LOL

BerzerkerX
May 29, 2003, 07:46 PM
Yes master Jerking Jackass. heh heh. I would die before i said something like that. U stupid fag. Just fight me. And we will fight by my terms no more bullshit about my traps.

BerzerkerX
May 29, 2003, 07:58 PM
heh heh i like it
Devil's Henchman

but seriouslt JJ. Dont whine about my traps. I mean you can freeze too. Its just that i have a cure frozen. If i didnt have it then you would try to freeze me. You even tried the first time we fought.Dont say u didnt. So our next fight my traps are all legal.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

BerzerkerX
May 29, 2003, 07:59 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BerzerkerX on 2003-05-29 18:00 ]</font>

BerzerkerX
May 29, 2003, 08:00 PM
heh heh i like it
Devil's Henchman

but seriouslt JJ. Dont whine about my traps. I mean you can freeze too. Its just that i have a cure frozen. If i didnt have it then you would try to freeze me. You even tried the first time we fought.Dont say u didnt. So our next fight my traps are all legal.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif
that is the only reason i am complaining because it really wasnt a fight. it was a handicap fight against me. not letting me use all my traps

McDohl
May 29, 2003, 08:16 PM
Heh, good one BERSERK. Jerking Jackass, I like that one. And JJ, don't ever tell me to stay out of something. First of all, you should have been able to take me "down in one shot." So don't complain about me having a little health left. And besides, I had more than 100 left each time. And I NEVER died. And second of all, if you wanna mess with BERSERK, your gonna have to mess with me. I'll let you guys have a fair fight, I'm not against that. But right after you kill him I'm coming after you, that is if you CAN kill him -- in a fair no rules fight. And JJ, stop acting like a bitch. If you think that you can seriously beat him in a 1 on 1, then just arrange a time and place. You have our guild cards (we don't have yours because you wouldn't give it to us...I wonder why?) so just mail us if you ever see us on. This will be the fight for bragging rights between you two. And I know that I said I would attack you right after before, but I've changed my mind. If you happen to kill BERSERK, I will let you get whatever you want and then me and you will have a fair 1 on 1. And don't worry, I won't use megid or grants in our fight. Lastly, JJ, if you post that I am better than you and that I put you to shame multiple times during our battle, then I won't fight with you anymore. And this is almost a promise.

Orange_Coconut
May 29, 2003, 11:07 PM
Ok, seriously, all of you are taking this way too far. You're just flaming right and left, there's no actual point in this thread. It's just a bunch of people ranting and raving about something that's of little importance. If you read the rules, you'll notice such flaming is not allowed...

RangerJJ
May 30, 2003, 07:57 AM
Yea ur right well I withdraw im not fighting anymore so yall can keep posting im just gonna walk away so u2 guys can keep posting all the shit yall want about me u agreed to fight berserk and u lost so whatever im not looking at this post anymore im stopping this here maybe well fight later but as of now shut up LOL peace will come to these boards from me no more trash talking