PDA

View Full Version : WTF, a telepipe?

Duder_Cooter
May 15, 2003, 08:22 AM
Okay last night I got extremly excited when I found my first Pal Rappy. But my excitement quickly turned into sorrow when it only dropped a telepipe. What the hell? I waited there for that thing to get back up, I was being chased around by Gigoboomas. And all it gave me was a telepipe. How did that happen. Did I do something wrong?

Dhylec
May 15, 2003, 08:35 AM
dont be discouraged.. that's normal!
expect junks then cute red boxes after..if ya lucky http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Blue-Hawk
May 15, 2003, 08:41 AM
what difficulty and id are you? i ask because pal rappies and gigobooma's dont appear in the same difficulty. pal rappies and barbles do.
as for me and my skyly, i am at these standings. pal rappies 6- me 0.

Duder_Cooter
May 15, 2003, 08:58 AM
Oh my bad I ment to say Al Rappy. I havn't gotten to Ultimate yet.

DigitalGekko
May 15, 2003, 09:40 AM
Heh. I got a love rappy last night in the temple, vhard mode, first one ever... and what does it drop? A Gae Bolg...

Do not make derogatory remarks.
Please respect the forum rules.
~dj_dan

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-05-15 16:35 ]</font>

Duder_Cooter
May 15, 2003, 11:44 AM
atleast your smack was in a little red box.

SpellBoy
May 15, 2003, 12:06 PM
First time I met an EL Rappy. Ult, not rare. He drops me this Stag Cutlerly. Nice, sure. But I really want a PAL. Agito..you will be mine.

Soukosa
May 15, 2003, 12:46 PM
I've had experiences like that before. I saw an Al Rappy on hard and it didn't leave a red box and I piped for a Hildeblue on V. Hard only to see it leave some crappy photon weapon.

domingo
May 15, 2003, 02:07 PM
I have a ????? if i find an al rappy in normal will it drop a red box, same with hard/

NeoPhatnutz
May 15, 2003, 03:08 PM
Nope, not on Normal. In any case on normal, chances are they'll drop what they're supposed to drop: Uncommon-yet-regular add-ons that you'll find easily from boxes in Very Hard and so forth. Only REDRIAn's Temple Hildetorr on Normal will drop a Red box with some significance, but only if you're stuck offline like me: AddSlot.

And I love Rappehs. I love to shoot them, that is. To bad they don't die. I think ST simply made that so, cause they're too cute. At least their drop rate is always 100%, that's much appreciated. And my Scores stands at Pal Rappies: 3, Me: 22