PDA

View Full Version : About the J sword

Dime
May 15, 2003, 03:17 PM
I've been trying to unseal it with the 2300 monster theory, and just wanted to post here and let you know if it works or not.

I tried the technique theory, gave it to a FOmar, he used all techs with it in his inventory but it didn't unseal.

I lost count in HS haha, but it doesn't matter, I'll be using it without unequipping for a couple days in a row (ruins will be a bitch).

NekoHikari
May 15, 2003, 05:27 PM
If you save and quit, it resets it. You can't do Ruins over and over unless you do a certain quest over and over- offline. The quest in which you have to kill 99 enemies within a time limit is the easiest way to go about doing this. Just make sure that you're the one killing everything, instead of the NPC that is with you during that quest. This will shorten the 2300 mark considerably.

Reenee
May 15, 2003, 06:41 PM
Newsflash:

Soul of a Blacksmith deals many more enemies.

If you do both Forest 1 and 2, you'll get 144 kills plus any Mothmants that are spewed from Monests IF you kill everything.

Skip the Dragon. It's too hard with a Sword.

If you add Caves, with every enemy, that's another 253 PLUS any Pofuilly Slimes you split, which can add another 33, bringing the grand total of...

430 enemies.

This is a grand quest to pull off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-05-15 16:42 ]</font>

shiznitty
May 15, 2003, 07:08 PM
make sure your atp is high enough to equip the tsumikiri jsword though, as it might not be able to unseal if you cant use it

Dime
May 15, 2003, 07:11 PM
Yea, I have 950 ATP base.

But are you sure I can't quit the game? If so, fuck this! I don't have that type of patience.

AppieDPC
May 16, 2003, 07:32 AM
hmmm woopin 2300 enemies on normal without quittin should b no prob on normal 4 a high lv char with 950 atp http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif prolly just an afternoon of gamin (3-4hours prolly, just a quess lol)

Dime
May 16, 2003, 01:20 PM
It's not hard, but it's boring as hell.

SlashEdgewind
May 16, 2003, 01:33 PM
don't you just hate it when game designers make some ridiculous goal that you have to reach like killing 2300 monsters without quitting and saving or unequipping or dying or breathing.. err.. riiiight, frankly if you can beat the game with a different weapon why bother unsealing it at all, seriously, and don't give me that crap about "oh but it would just be cool to have a badass sword that shows I have no life" who cares? I think it wouldn't be cool because again.. it shows you have no life, and besides what's the point? frankly just forget the sword, sell it to some noob who has no life.. he'll probably buy it with all the meseta and good stuff he has.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Slash

I know it's evil selling stupid *but potentially powerful fair enough* rares to noobs.. but.. who cares?

ISkyly4EverI
May 16, 2003, 04:27 PM
On 2003-05-16 11:33, SlashEdgewind wrote:
don't you just hate it when game designers make some ridiculous goal that you have to reach like killing 2300 monsters without quitting and saving or unequipping or dying or breathing.. err.. riiiight, frankly if you can beat the game with a different weapon why bother unsealing it at all, seriously, and don't give me that crap about "oh but it would just be cool to have a badass sword that shows I have no life" who cares? I think it wouldn't be cool because again.. it shows you have no life, and besides what's the point? frankly just forget the sword, sell it to some noob who has no life.. he'll probably buy it with all the meseta and good stuff he has.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Slash

I know it's evil selling stupid *but potentially powerful fair enough* rares to noobs.. but.. who cares?

From what it sounds it seems like ur the one that has been consumed by the game, and ur juss explain what happen to u..... ur a loser juss admit instead of trying to bring everyone down with u....

Eumcoz
May 16, 2003, 04:31 PM
don't you just hate it when game designers make some ridiculous goal that you have to reach like killing 2300 monsters without quitting and saving or unequipping or dying or breathing..

You are allow to quit and save, you just can't unequip and die which isn't hard, just play all quests in norm or something, so its not that bad.

ShadowCaster
May 16, 2003, 04:43 PM
The 2300 kill THEORY states that you can quit and save, just don't die or unequip it. Go through all the quests in normal (I think the total monster kill adds up to 2500 or somethin) Unseal the thing and post your results here. I am also toying with another Idea but I need someone who can equip the Sealed Sword, pm me if your interested and we'll try to unseal the thing.

Madzozs
May 16, 2003, 04:48 PM
Heres an idea, according to ISkyly4EverI's sig, he has a legit one. That means either (s)he or someone he knows personally has unsealed it, and (s)he may just know if its just a theory.

Dime
May 16, 2003, 04:49 PM
If I can save and quit, that's fine. If the method works it will eventually unseal whenever I kill that special enemy.

Monomate
Aug 2, 2003, 10:37 PM

Slash

oh my god...

I love you man...

that's what i've been sayin since i heard this j-sword shit...i mean...who cares...just get a freakin...orotiagito...or...something easier to get that is just as cool...(like...teh SOUL EATER...oh yes...so nice...) i mean really...shouldn't you be focusing your energies on something else...like...oh...say...level 200...?

dj_dan
Aug 2, 2003, 11:58 PM
This thread has been long dead. Bumping it back up doesn't really provide any new information, nor does it help anyone.

This is also about the Sealed J Sword, which currently has a very large thread devoted to it.

Please post any related Sealed J comments in this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=53013&forum=7&656