PDA

View Full Version : Nano Dragon & Glitches...

Sharkyland
May 15, 2003, 10:30 PM
I'm very curious, how big can a nano dragon get?

Here are the glitches that I have seen for the GC PSO:
1) Yellow boomba appears like 3 feet above the ground and then falls to the ground
2) Humongous El Rappy, almost twice as big as my character.
3) Falling off the edge in Seabed Levels when a Recom (or whatever those flying things) drop a bomb on you.
4) Grass Assassin glitching out (reused animation folks)
5) Walking aways from the snare traps in the Moutain Side Area (Episode 2)

Reenee
May 15, 2003, 10:56 PM
On 2003-05-15 20:30, Sharkyland wrote:

I'm very curious, how big can a nano dragon get?

Don't know.

Here are the glitches that I have seen for the GC PSO:
1) Yellow boomba appears like 3 feet above the ground and then falls to the ground

That Gobooma was placed in an elevated area. I suppose the game is trying to properly adjust it.

2) Humongous El Rappy, almost twice as big as my character.

Not a glitch. That's just there for eye candy. It's an ode to the King Rappy, which was seen in Phantasy Star 4 (yes, there were big Al Rappies too).

3) Falling off the edge in Seabed Levels when a Recom (or whatever those flying things) drop a bomb on you.

Never heard of that.

4) Grass Assassin glitching out (reused animation folks)

Ditto.

5) Walking aways from the snare traps in the Moutain Side Area (Episode 2)

Uh, maybe you just weren't close to its proximity.

Sharkyland
May 16, 2003, 12:37 AM
About me falling off the edge in the Seabed level, I was protecting one of my friends who was low leveled from the monsters and healing him in the process. It's one of those levels where there's an upper platform and a lower platform. A recom came an dropped a bomb between the both of us and I was near the edge of the upper level, and it exploded, and I found myself on the lower level, and the weirdest thing about is that the lower level wasn't connected to the upper level. Eventually I finally caught up with my other teammates.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-05-15 22:39 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 16, 2003, 03:33 AM
hm... about the falling a bit - there are also some gilchics in mines and spaceship who do that...

and the dropping over the edge... wow...

SammaeltheDark
May 16, 2003, 10:22 AM
To add two to this:
Dancing Del Saber - a Del Saber starts his 3 swing combo, but ends up 'hopping' back with each swing.
Immobile Grass Assassin - I tries to move, but suddenly its walking animation stops, looking like it hit a wall, and it just stands there. It will eventually attack if you get close. Wish I knew how to cause this to happen purposely.
One Hit Kill on Death Gunner - This was in since DC. If you kill a Death Gunner in one hit after it drops its 'shield' (you can damage it before hand), all the other Trap Gunners will still shoot at you, where as they are nomarlly stunned from hitting their leader. Nothing like actually dropping one of those buggers, just to get lasers in the back of your head as a reward.

and by two, I meant three. Threw that Death Gunner one in there as an afterthought. ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SammaeltheDark on 2003-05-16 08:23 ]</font>

incognito32
May 16, 2003, 10:52 AM
On 2003-05-15 20:30, Sharkyland wrote:

On 2003-05-16 01:33, rena-ko also wrote:

there are also some gilchics in mines and spaceship who do that...

they have been doing that even in version 1. i believe i remember the gobooma(s) from this map...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/maps/lvl1pattern4.jpg http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Scrub
May 16, 2003, 11:56 AM
Hey Sharkyland, check your mail.n_n I found out how big a Nano Dragon can get, took a very bad picture, and then e-mailed it to you. Sorry that I don't know how to get it on here.

Sharkyland
May 16, 2003, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the picture. ^_^

Wriath
May 16, 2003, 03:48 PM
hope you can find a way to post it. i would like to see

Night_Star
May 16, 2003, 04:49 PM
Interesting, cause all of those things ive experienced too, they were even like that in the DC versions, the one that i noticed first was the gobooma in forest 1, when it appears it kinda looks like its on the hill behind it, and thats what i think the developers were thinking when they put it there.