PDA

View Full Version : Message from Niko

Hikaryuu
May 15, 2003, 11:39 PM
Too lazy to get an account, but today marks a day where I think I'll just cancel my License and stop playing PSO. Ever since the day of the "patch" was mentioned, I've seen more and more lag.. and I've fsod'd at least three times since then (lost about half a dozen star atomizers in the process), and tonight, all of the sudden, there's this "Lobby fsod?" (See General forums, I'm lazy) ... and I lost my only usable rare weapon to this new exploit (Red handgun). -_-

And on top of that, I can't get into Vega 1.. Antares 10 (or out of 8).. Heck, I give up.

Niko-chan lv. 84 HUcaseal...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikaryuu on 2003-05-15 21:40 ]</font>

BionicPatriot
May 16, 2003, 10:47 AM
Well man, dont give up. I cant tell you how many times in the DC days I lost my weps. Dude just have a very slim invetory and keep on going. Trust me, it'll work.

ABDUR101
May 16, 2003, 05:50 PM
Don't let something like this stop you. I say just take a break from the game for abit and then jump back in then. =)

BionicPatriot
May 16, 2003, 07:31 PM
I agree.

Auracom
May 16, 2003, 07:53 PM
I've got a Red Handgun if you want it... those Lobby FSODers last nite ticked my off but now I just deposit everything in my bank. You can always buy more star atomizers man. i think almost everyone knows how you feel about FSOD and FSOD is no reason to quit. Heck I lost a Chainsawd to FSOD.