PDA

View Full Version : This PSO Bullshit

BionicPatriot
May 16, 2003, 10:42 AM
Yo people. I'm new to these forums so yo. Any ways, I dont know about eveyone elese but I am getting sick of this bullshit with PSO. And I mean this, Before GC PSO came out I was patiently waiting for my import to arrive. I ordered the bundle and the KB and finnaly, IT ARRIVES!!!! However, 2 days later *poof* Dupes and hacks are running around like it's no ones buisness. And I wanted to get the american version however, you had the BSOD sacre and dupes and hacks are CRAZY on GC. So I decide go to Xbox PSO. All good so far, no problem. Now in this forum and PSOP I see this Duce asshole running trying to piss people off saying he can dupe. What im saying is this, I am sick of going through PSO's many delays when ST promises no more cheating and then in no time at all the game is crawling with cheats. XBPSO aint so bad, GC is plain ridiculous. Ne1 elese feel this way?

Yosho
May 16, 2003, 10:45 AM
A Topic like that should go here. http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=11&16572

Omni-SqwirL
May 16, 2003, 11:03 AM
Fanboys are scattered all over the place here. Never believe anything until you experience it first hand. I haven't seen any hackers on PSOX yet, but I have seen duped items, but it isn't that bad....yet

Mystil
May 17, 2003, 02:28 PM
I just like to know why people are still concerning themselves with the actions of others..

Vanango
May 17, 2003, 04:07 PM
On 2003-05-17 12:28, Silhouette wrote:
I just like to know why people are still concerning themselves with the actions of others..

because other people's actions often directly or indirectly influence them.

Jehosaphaty
May 21, 2003, 09:13 PM
[/quote]

because other people's actions often directly or indirectly influence them.

[/quote]

i couldnt agree more. for every action thar is an equal or opposite reaction...somthing along those lines i believe....cheers

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 05:17 AM
On 2003-05-21 19:13, Jehosaphaty wrote:

i couldnt agree more. for every action thar is an equal or opposite reaction

the Equal and opposite reaction to that would be duped items being deleted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Ness
May 27, 2003, 07:13 AM
Just because someone says they can dupe doesn't mean they actually can. You shouldn't what comes out of the mouth of a random crack pot on a forum.

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 09:12 AM
luk @ mi, eye cen dup'!

Do you believe me? And PSO GC isn't all that bad. Just stay out of Vega ship. Silly.

hououtate
May 27, 2003, 09:22 AM
Hacks on GC pso are CRAZY!? TWO items- 200 mind sato and Flame garment. TWO, just two. unlike xbox pso...insane hacks, my friend layne made an item called GOD/equip and it allows you to put on anything want (hucast with spread needle, oh yea). he also made an item called "mag" that you put into a socketed armor that raises your ata by 500. sick and tired of people crying about how gc is hacked whine whine wah wah. shut up, its worse on the xbox.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hououtate on 2003-05-27 07:23 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
May 27, 2003, 02:16 PM
All I have to say is for everyone to shut the fuck up about the hacks and the dupes!! If you dont want them then go to another game or tell someone to leave or not use them, if you arnt using the stuff then shut up.
Now if the person is stealing all the exp w/ their, lets say.. a TJ sword (obviously duped) then use some sort of technique to at least hit the monsters to get some exp. In the case of a cast then place a trap, or use a gun. Yes it can get annoying when someone uses stuff to kill everything in one or 2 hits, but some are reasonable and will put it away.

Vanango
Jun 2, 2003, 02:23 PM
On 2003-05-27 03:17, Trickstr wrote:

On 2003-05-21 19:13, Jehosaphaty wrote:

i couldnt agree more. for every action thar is an equal or opposite reaction

the Equal and opposite reaction to that would be duped items being deleted. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

hence double save... thus also creating corruption and fsod! >< Man, I bet that Newton dude had PSO in mind that whole time he was coming up with all that physics stuff. Oh wait.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jun 3, 2003, 11:08 AM
On 2003-05-27 07:12, polishedweasel wrote:
luk @ mi, eye cen dup'!

Can't Read.... going to *eyes blow up from their sockets*

what he/she said. even though Dupes and Hacks are EVERYWHERE vega is like the breeding ground, everyone has a dup.

the only perfect way to not get involved with dups is to
A. get some buds that don't dup/use them and play in locked games, or even get buds that dup and use dups and ask them nicely (since you are friends) not to.
i played my first locked game ever and it was WAY too much fun. i carried my team through Ult Mines (Fomar 123) and through Vol Ob and died for the first time right when the boss did (got traped in rocks, they didn't understand how to help http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif one of them was a German player and i had a German block, forgot how to save "HELP" though i did know how to say shit >.>;; "MIST MIST!!!")
anyways i didn't get Exp but i still had fun