PDA

View Full Version : Kireek in Seat of the Heart problems

DiemNights
May 16, 2003, 02:24 PM
Hey everyone. I'm having some problems with Seat of the Heart in Hard mode. See, I unlocked it, and I preformed the Sue/Bernie Sidequest: Told Sue my name, went through Unsealed Door and talked to her and Bernie, went through Waterfall Tears and Black Paper, talking to both of them, Went through the the other "heart" quest with Elly, talked to Bernie there, went through Seek My Master, and chatted with the "dying" Bernie. For some reason, that quest didn't end early, and now Sue and Kireek don't show up when I try Seat of the Heart in Hard mode! Can anyone offer some help?

VioletSkye
May 16, 2003, 02:28 PM
Is there a reason you double posted? just curious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

VulpesMundi
May 16, 2003, 03:35 PM
First I have to ask, since you said you're doing Seat of the Heart in Hard mode, did you also do the Sue sub-plot in Hard mode? It has to be in the same difficulty.

Beyond that it sounds like you did everything I did, and I got Sue and Kireek to appear. They first show up right as you're teleporting from the Lab to the VR Temple. They'll be in a cut-scene talking to Natasha (I think that was the Lab director's name) and she'll ask them to keep an eye on you. After that you need to make sure that you answer each of the questions correctly so that they'll appear later when you're near the end of the CCA.

In this topic I posted what I had done...
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=51516&forum=7

If all else fails, redo the Sue subplot on another difficulty and try again.

DiemNights
May 17, 2003, 01:13 AM
I double posted? Hmm, well the server was having problems and said it was unable to post, so I retried, which may explain it, but I only saw one post. And yeah, I did both in Hard mode. I'm not sure what happened, since the Sue subplot seemed to be moving along without any problems. Perhaps I need to complete all of the quests and go back, and ask Sue the other questions in Black Paper and Waterfall Tears?

Atax
May 17, 2003, 02:35 AM
I'm having the same prob as youl; I'm doing exactly as the guide says, but seek my master never "suddenly ends".

no1
May 17, 2003, 04:03 AM
Me 3. Although there seemed to be more enemies than usual in the big hall. I think you might be right, having to go back and do those other quests. It the only thing I can think of. Did you find Bernie dead in the last quest?

VulpesMundi
May 17, 2003, 05:35 AM
When I did Seek My Master it didn't abruptly end, either. Yet I still got Kireek to join me in Seat of the Heart. There's speculation that when you do Black Paper and talk to Sue on Pioneer 2 you have to ask her a specific question (there's three choices and you can only pick one). When I talked to her I asked the second question. I don't know if redoing that and asking her over again will change things or not, but feel free to give it a try.

Jazhara
May 22, 2003, 07:17 AM
There are several ways to screw up this quest, check the PSOW guide, it's been updated.

LollipopLolita
May 22, 2003, 01:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=881

i am such a guides pimper...

Malkavian
May 23, 2003, 08:33 AM
I think I screwed it. I did knowing ones heart before dr ostos research and after doing all quests I repeated it and seek my master too since it doeasnt get the bernie sue subplot without talking with bernie in knowing ones heart but sue and kireek doesn't appear in the quest. But I did get the soul of steel and retiredhunter true ending....

Sonic team went a bit too much far with the requirements... for this seat of heart quest.

LollipopLolita
May 23, 2003, 01:30 PM
that's right, you gotta do it the right way the first time.