PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Finding rares and section IDs

PSOismyCRACk
May 16, 2003, 03:37 PM
In the section ID guides... It gives a list of what section id is likely to get where and on what difficulty.... I just want to know if those are the only rares that can be found by that section ID. Is it possible to find a different rare? or is it impossible?

does that make sense?

LollipopLolita
May 16, 2003, 04:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php

PSOismyCRACk
May 16, 2003, 08:39 PM
Thank you, but that did not answer my question and i have read that several times...

My question is, can I find rares that are not listed accordingly to what is written in the guides..

For example, Under Viridia, in FOrest 1, under normal, the items listed are: Goboomas right arm, Vjaya, Rappy's wing, and Boomas right arm. Now is it possible to find any other rares, such as an ADD SLOT or a PHoton DRop? Has anyone here been able to find rares that are not listed as they are in the guides?

Maybe, my question was unclear the first time, but people should make more effort to answer a question then to just copy and paste a URL. I find that the lazy way out. Otherwise we might as just link forums to the guides section. Really no point to there being a Forum if questions are answered like that...

Just my thoughts, no offense.

Stalfos333
May 16, 2003, 08:47 PM
The forum is for questions that aren't covered in the volumes of guides available on this site alone, or for advice.

Pdrops and Addslots aren't really rare drops, I believe (though what IS considered a "Rare Drop" by an enemy in normal is a little sketchy) and can be dropped almost anywhere.

PSOismyCRACk
May 16, 2003, 08:54 PM
My question must be unclear, and I assure you that the answer to my question is not found anywhere on the website.

Maybe my question was unclear and/or my example we bad, but lets try a new one.

Now lets try looking under Viridia under very hard and in caves this time. If you look under item findings there will be a list of rares. Now if I go into caves with my Viridia on very hard mode, is what is listed in the guides the only things i can find? Or has anyone here been able to find something that is not listed accordingly to what the guide says?

Not trying to flame or be rude, just looking for an answer to a question.

Richard
May 16, 2003, 09:06 PM
On 2003-05-16 18:54, PSOismyCRACk wrote:
Now lets try looking under Viridia under very hard and in caves this time. If you look under item findings there will be a list of rares. Now if I go into caves with my Viridia on very hard mode, is what is listed in the guides the only things i can find? Or has anyone here been able to find something that is not listed accordingly to what the guide says?

What you see is what you get.

Each enemy on each difficulty (except Normal) has one set rare drop. So if it says Evil Sharks drop the Stag Cutlery, that's the only rare it's going to drop.

Photon Drops are the only exception - any enemy on any difficulty could potentially drop a Photon Drop.

The Items Findings lists are complete (or very close to), so your not going to get anything not listed.

Does that answer your question?

PSOismyCRACk
May 17, 2003, 05:29 PM
Thank you. A straight forward answer to my straight forward question. I appreciate it. FInally an answer that does not link me back to the guides.