PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: 175 mind mag and Double Cannon for trade

MrGuyMan
May 16, 2003, 10:47 PM
I'm interested in Hunter Weapons and Armors. I'm looking for S-red blades/arms, Red Partisan, Kasami Bracer and Lavis Blades especially. Please note that I may be loath to part with my Double Cannon unless I see a Lavis Blade but if an offer is really good I will consider it.

Kerek
May 16, 2003, 10:50 PM
Double Cannon isnt legit yet...

Pass.....

MrGuyMan
May 16, 2003, 10:57 PM
Both Lavis Cannons and Synestas can both be found. I traded for it so I cannot guarantee its legitimacy but I know Double Cannons can already be created fairly.

ginko990
May 17, 2003, 12:33 AM
Common sense tells you the Double Cannon is not legit, but they CAN be made legitly already.

MrGuyMan
May 17, 2003, 10:22 AM
I really don't care if you think it's legit or not. Some one said Double Cannons were not available yet. I corrected him. Moreover common sense tells you that this isn't the place to be accusing people of hacking/duping. If you didn't know that then Common Sense would tell you to go read the board's official stance on the subject which is always at the top of the board. Please stop cluttering my topic with innane chatter. I'm here to trade not to be lectured about another's poster's thoughts on hacking. I don't mean to be insulting but the replies I recieved are definitely not welcome.

Is anyone interested in a trade?

Kerek
May 17, 2003, 10:50 PM
The rules state that, but people still offer hacked/duped things.

So how can we tell unless its been said its available. Last time I checked and I could be wrong, the Double Cannon wasnt available.

We arent at fault here.