PDA

View Full Version : Err.. this is stupid..

Zick
May 17, 2003, 06:15 AM
I dont understand some item stats...
I dont have an example right now but it can look like this

ATP 100 -> 75

whats the "-> 75" part, and why does it go down during game...

or am I just dumb?
Ill try find a better example later...

Madzozs
May 17, 2003, 08:25 AM
The first number is what your ATP is with the item equipped. The one after the arrow is what it will be after it is unequipped.

Zick
May 17, 2003, 10:44 AM
But sometimes the one after the arrow is higher...
And why does it change when I play..?

// I got the game yesterday...

silvermax
May 17, 2003, 11:24 AM
OK!!
equiped wep:
you get 100<75(blue)

find a new wep thats stronger and get:
100<110(red) red equal better

unequip you wep and looking between the old wep and the new wep:
old75<100
new75<110

simple?

its the same way with mags

LollipopLolita
May 17, 2003, 12:06 PM
don't call something stupid just because you don't understand something >_<

Zick
May 17, 2003, 02:12 PM
oki thnx..

Loli, I meant the question was stupid ...

One more thing... whats those things like "Knight/Power" or "Thief/legs" (or something like that...)?

Guntz348
May 17, 2003, 02:27 PM
On 2003-05-17 12:12, Zick wrote:
oki thnx..

Loli, I meant the question was stupid ...

One more thing... whats those things like "Knight/Power" or "Thief/legs" (or something like that...)?

Those are units that go into slots on your armour to boost your stats. When you look at the frames you find, if you hit the R and L triggers, it'll flip screen. One of the screens will have a line that says "SLOTS" then a number, zero through four. That number is how many of those units you can equip into that armour. So if you find a frame that says SLOTS 2, then that means you can equip two of those units. In there description they tell you what they do, for example the power units raise your ATP, the Arm units boosts your ATA and so on. They are very usefull and you are going to want to find your self a four slot frame and find the units you need to boost your stats so your characters attacks are more effective.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-17 12:28 ]</font>