PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering....

Logical2u
May 17, 2003, 06:38 AM
I know that on DOA1 and a couple of other games you could put your disc into the CDROM drive and get extras. Would this work with PSOGC?

Also, my Mag, Kama, when highlighted, displays that if I select him, he will increase my ATP by 200 even though I am unequipping him. When I DO unequip him, my attack power goes 800, not to 1000.
HuH???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Logical2u on 2003-05-17 09:26 ]</font>

Shentar
May 18, 2003, 04:43 AM
Computers can't read GC disks at all, unfortunately. I wasn't going to risk trying putting a GC game into a computer, as I didn't trust the little tray for 3 inch disks, but then I got a laptop, which has a drive that holds the disk from the center, so I tried it. Nothing.

As for it saying your ATP would go up, that's a glitch. For some reason if you have shifta on you it will say unequipping things will raise your ATP.

Logical2u
May 18, 2003, 05:42 AM
As for it saying your ATP would go up, that's a glitch. For some reason if you have shifta on you it will say unequipping things will raise your ATP.

It was when I didn't have any shifta or zalure or anything cast on me. Which is weird.