PDA

View Full Version : Trading...the way it should be done!

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 06:44 AM
I m a lvl 96 and i m tired of under 50 lvls thinking i m gonna rip them off. This pisses the fuck outta me, hey...ive been there u flamer, u don t think i have been ripped off too?If i m a lvl 96 and i m dealing with a lower lvl i make them drop 1st, and why shouldnt they!There is less of a chance of you gettin ripped off by a high lvl like me then someone lower. Have faith in the high lvl's like me...i have been there and done that, most are the same! I have what u have most likely, i may just want more...i have nothing to gain from ripping off a newbie, and i newbie to me is anyone under 60 period! Not that u dont have skill, just takes a lot longer to get where i am! Everyone gets there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif no biggie.

Try to have faith in the higher level, especially the 90's. we have better things to do then rip u off...i would hope, just me tho.

bishop2049
Mar 11, 2001, 06:51 AM
i praise you almighty god. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif heh

please........

You hit level 90 and we should respect you?

Let time develope the trust not the level(the only true safe way imo).

btw= this reply might not make sense(its late)

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 11, 2001, 06:57 AM
I don't recommend trading with anyone you don't know well or haven't play with for a while. Due to the fact that you may get ripped off and due to the fact there's a 90% chance the item you'll receive is duped or maybe even hacked. But, if you want to run around with duped stuff its none of my business, but i'm not going to taint my characters with duped crap.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2001-03-11 03:58 ]</font>

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 06:58 AM
Well u obviously missed the point you MORON! u trust everyone u trade with ? Trust is not an issue when trading..u only know the person for a couple of minutes if he doesnt happen to b your friend. Keep getting rippd off i dont give a rats ass! I never said u have to respect me loser, i m just less likely to steal from your sorry ass, chances are i have most the junk u do anyways!

Your the kinda penis i m talking about in this post!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Haywire on 2001-03-11 04:15 ]</font>

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 11, 2001, 06:59 AM
[Editted by Lord Ariakas due to nasty comments.] http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Lord_Ariakas on 2001-03-11 04:11 ]</font>

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 07:10 AM
That wasnt directed towards you Lord...l was making my post while you posted yours i guess, sorry...looks bad i know.

Hopefully no hard feelings...sorry you got ripped off, but y do people think they are the only ones that get jacked?! Ignorant...

I get fucking jacked too, never by a high lvl mind you...ever, always the low lvl's.

So get over it everyone, we all get ripped off.

sorry.

Azel
Mar 11, 2001, 07:43 AM
what are you on haywire?

anyway, it's got NOTHING do do with the level - infact, often level 99's can be using gamesharks, etc... but it doesn't matter.

Just trade with people you TRUST and know. People you've played with a few times, and have their guild cards. That is all.

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 07:45 AM
Fair enough!

LoL!

f0rge
Mar 11, 2001, 08:09 AM
my theory is to not trade with anyone that is lvl100. i know it's descrimination against the "real" lvl100 characters out the but there are just too many gameshark lvl100 losers that are gunna try to rip you off.

also, always ask for their guild card, if they dont send it then dont trade. (i got ripped off that way) and if you have their guild card you can always make their life difficult (ie. 100 emails an hour, following them around)

i do agree with haywire that high level characters are less likely to rip you off, but everyone has been ripped off so many times it's natural to be suspicious/cautious. if you never locked your bike up and one day if got stolen, wouldnt you start?

just my 2 cents

Haywire
Mar 11, 2001, 08:17 AM
Thanx for sidin with me...u make a good point. I even ask for guilds when i play with people i dont know that well, just as precaution..LoL!

I dont trade with 100 either, i dont really trade at all, i dont need my game to crash...

I am afraid to b lvl 100, i wish there was a way for me to avoid it and stay at 99 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Hopefully some will read this post and know that Haywire is legit! It takes a long time to get 100 and about 90% of the 100's out now are total fakes. Few have reached this pinnacle...those who bought the game when it 1st came out should b getting there about now or just finished up recently...unless you are really hard core! I have logged about 140 hours and only wasted about 10hrs helping friends and chattin.