PDA

View Full Version : Close Call: FSOD-X.

Sham
May 17, 2003, 03:15 PM
Thirty minutes ago, I entered a team on JP:/Mintaka. Surprise, the screen freezes. I look at the bottom right corner, to see the little rectangular icon telling me it was saving. At first I think, "fuck, I hope I didn't lose anything." Seconds later realizing, "Oh great, corruption to both of my characters."

I power off the game, and power it back on thinking about how I refused to level my FOmar back to Lv154, and RAmar to Lv101, especially with all the weapons/items I worked hard for=gone. Surprisingly, I load my characters, and the only thing wrong, was the "this character did not save properly, data omitted" message on my RAmar. FSOD during saving, but no corruption?

Has this happened to anyone else? I was very surprised to see my characters in one piece.

Shinnosuke
May 17, 2003, 04:46 PM
Heh heh. YEP!!! I got that too! I was so happy when I turned off, then on, my Xbox, picked my HUcaseal, and saw that she had lost nothing at all! Whoo hoo! I've heard that people can get character corruption when they save them to memory cards though...and that scares me...

104 and with a crapload of rares in the bank is too much to lose...

polishedweasel
May 17, 2003, 07:13 PM
I'm glad for you! I'da been pissed if I would've lost my RAmarl. Sheesh!

Congratilations
>Sham

Reenee
May 17, 2003, 08:05 PM
It happened to me too. I was lucky as well. Didn't lose my stuff.

malinko
May 17, 2003, 09:24 PM
I had that once before too.

Chinotone
May 17, 2003, 11:24 PM
Screen froze today for me too, nothing was lose so I was lucky.