PDA

View Full Version : Best ID for FOnewearls??

Nasty_Nas
May 18, 2003, 01:24 AM
What Section ID should I be to find good stuff for this character?

Alielle
May 18, 2003, 01:57 AM
I'd have to say Pinkal... you get high level tech disks and Wands with that ID.

Neverwinter
May 18, 2003, 02:12 AM
Go for either PINKAL or BLUFULL,
PINKAL= High tech disks and wands.
BLUFULL= Rods and you still find moderate Lv techs.

neko-chan
May 18, 2003, 03:47 AM
I know this may sound odd but... get a PURPLENUM: finds the PSYCHO WAND.
I'm still suffering for having created a PINKAL FOnewearl. PINKAL = Crappy Wands; and the best spells my FO got all came from my ORAN HUnewearl. -_-;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: neko-chan on 2003-05-18 01:50 ]</font>

Eumcoz
May 18, 2003, 07:57 AM
all my spells and wands came from an oran HUnewearl, pinkal is a pretty good id, it has an easier time of finding lvl 30 techs, and finds a lot of force weapons

Richard
May 18, 2003, 09:59 AM
I think Pinkal is slightly over-rated, and everyone is afraid to try something else. True, it does find every Force weapon (except Prophets of Motav), but the main problem with Pinkal is where it gets the Psycho Wand - Sinow Zele. Ugh, without a doubt one of the stingiest enemies in the game. Good luck getting this with Pinkal.

As mentioned, Purplenum is a pretty good Force ID. It still gets God/Minds from Nar Lilies, and gets the Psycho Wand the easiest from Mil Lilies. I think it's better for a FOmar/FOmarl though, because you're mostly going to find Mechguns.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-05-18 08:00 ]</font>

Maki_Nomiya
May 18, 2003, 03:05 PM
On 2003-05-18 07:59, Richard wrote:
I think Pinkal is slightly over-rated, and everyone is afraid to try something else.

I agree.. - -; Im Whitill , and i have lot of techs on lv 30, i found them.. also 2 resta Lv 30 spar.., and lot of weps too.. its my best ID, I dont mean "Oh!! u have to do a whitill!!! " i mean that "U dont have ALLWAYS to do a pinkal for your forcer"

rena-ko
May 19, 2003, 09:44 AM
hm, my fonewearl is pinkal, i'm happy - found a god mind from a nar lilly yesterday. and for the purplenum items - my ramarls is purplenum.

also my redria hunewearl found lotsa pretty nice lvl 29-30 disks already.

i'd say the key really is to go with multiple IDs ^_^

Vanango
May 19, 2003, 01:06 PM
Purplenum or redria. Pinkal is the worst

Aredhel
May 19, 2003, 02:04 PM
"i'd say the key really is to go with multiple IDs ^_^ "

Sage advice, Rena! that's probably the most helpful thing i've heard on this thread http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif Do something you haven't done before - take a look at the item database and just note who gets ATLEAST one (if not more) of the cool stuff - you'll find that most every section ID makes out pretty well in the long run...

Except Oran....

just kidding Oran.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

TheSighOfAGod
May 19, 2003, 02:38 PM
SKYLY! YOU CAN GET GOD/HP AND REACH ULTIMATE AT A LOW LEVEL! IF MY FONEWEARL WASN'T SKYLY THEN SHE'D BE STILL GETTING STARTED THERE!
Of course, I have a Purplenum in Ultimate and a Pinkal on Hard. So I can supply her with Club of Laconium, Fire Scepter: Agni, Mace of Adaman, Hildeblue's Cane, etc. Soon Psycho Wand, but I've heard of people who found 60 Mil Lilies and no wand...