PDA

View Full Version : What's the largest amount of rare enemies you've seen?

_Dark
May 18, 2003, 02:55 PM
I was rare enemy hunting and the thought of, "What if I saw several rare enemies at once?" popped up in my mind. I know some people have seen more than just one rare monster at a time so post your accounts of such events here. Oh yeah, feel free to post the most rare monsters seen when you weren't looking for them. Like I saw about three Love Rappies in VHard temple while looking for a God/power. Never found one though...

Reenee
May 18, 2003, 03:00 PM
1 Nar Lily in VR Temple, 1 Love Rappy (Ultimate), 5 Mil Lillies in VR Temple, 2 Mil Lillies in Caves.

That was all in a week.

Wriath
May 18, 2003, 03:50 PM
hildablue-2 nar lilies-one day

nar lily-love rappy-one day

Mr_Hero
May 18, 2003, 04:53 PM
1 mil lily and a love rappy in the same room. i've seen at least one of each rare enemy.

ginko990
May 18, 2003, 05:24 PM
I saw 4 Mil Lillies just today, but it was from piping in a room with 5 Ob Lillies, didnt get one damm demo comet.

Manny
May 18, 2003, 09:29 PM
I've seen all the rare enemies. Most in one room was three Pals. Most in a day is somewhere above 15 (Lots of piping).

Dgo
May 18, 2003, 09:57 PM
I've seen 2 pal rappys in the same room with out piping for them and i was trying to take a picture of them,and they killed me but i had a scapedoll on me,so when i got backup I killed them the basterds.

_Dark
May 19, 2003, 08:20 AM
My internet is working now and I see more people have shared their experiences. I finally got my fourth red handgun last night after seeing about 12 pal rappies in one day. I t seemed for about the first 9 rappies the third one I saw would leave a rare which usually had some decent percents(percents in three areas) but on my elventh I broke the chain and found a rare. Now I just need to do some runs in the forest until I can get into the caves and hunt down mils and pouilly slimes.

AppieDPC
May 19, 2003, 10:32 AM
Hmmm i have cn
3 Mil lilies in Caves
1 Mil Lily in temple
5 Red slimes (1on vh 1 on normal 3 on ult)(caves)
1 Hildetorr(forest)
1 Love Rappy
3 Pal rappys
2 Al Rappys
2 Nar Lily in caves
1 Nar Lily Temple
I only piped 4 2 red slimes and 1 mil lily in caves others just popped up when i entered the room http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif)
And not real rare but funny check my sig pic this happened while i was playin Fake in Yellow(no pipin or stuff and 1st time i played Fake in Yellow on ult).
8 rappies dropped down 3 of them were chubbys (i killed the others 4 the pic lol)

fyrewyre
May 19, 2003, 11:59 AM
6 torrs
30-40 pals (redhandguns were in demand)
1 red slime
20-25 mils (so were demolition comets)
8-10 nars (and god/bodys)
1 al rappy
0 hildeblues
2 love crappys
infinite rare plant bosses on famitsu

Dhylec
May 19, 2003, 12:18 PM
hmm.. i'm envious with the rare foes some of u met..
i've seen when playing solo
1 al rappy, 1 love rappy, 1 pal rappy
2 nar lily, 1 'red' slime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

_Dark
May 19, 2003, 04:55 PM
Well I still hope red handguns are in demand but even so I can still find plenty of things to trade as a redria. Keep the posts comin'!

Millo
May 19, 2003, 05:30 PM
Well just today I found 2 Mill Lily's in the same room. Only one dropped a Sange but it had pretty good % on it .Ive also seen a Red Slime(dropped my demo comet after 35 pipes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)Oh and a Nar lily today that got me a God/Hp.

faceman
May 20, 2003, 03:58 PM
Oh and a Nar lily today that got me a God/Hp.

oh so the Temple is where you can get GOd/Hp. Is that normal / hard / vh ?

My best with seeing rare enemies has been 2 (ummm what are they called... blue rappies) anyway, those guys together. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sharkyland
May 21, 2003, 05:27 AM
I've only seen a heck of a lot of Nar Lillies, and one blue Rappy... and that's basically it. I haven't seen the other rare animals yet.

Kildin
May 21, 2003, 06:51 AM
do rare ennemy always drop a rare item ?

NeoPhatnutz
May 21, 2003, 12:39 PM
Don't give up hope, fellow Marylander. Persistance and pipehunting is the key.

In the time that I've had GC and PSO since I've gotten them in late March...

4 Al Rappies
15 Pal Rappies (collecting Sacred Cloths...)
0 Love Rappies (are there any downloadable EP2 quests with larger batches of Temple Rappies to pipehunt?)
10 Nar Lilies
28 Mil Lilies (Damned elusive Psycho Wand...)
0 Hildeblues (not much to get me going after them...)
4 Hildetorrs (Frozen Shooter/Syncesta/Magic Rock: Iritista, however...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
14 Poulilly Slimes (legit /Battles are always in demand, and Devil/Battles are my specialty)

Personal Record: 18 Mil Lilys in 12 hours

And counting, considerably! Especially since I've stopped pipehunting Rare Bastards for some time now mostly to level up further. I'll soon be after their goods once again though! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NeoPhatnutz on 2003-05-21 10:47 ]</font>

NeoPhatnutz
May 21, 2003, 12:45 PM
And no, Rare Enemies don't always drop their designated Rare, no matter what the item might be.

The odds of them dropping it also has a lot to do with the item in question. Say, a Pal Rappy drops a Star Atomizer with ORANs. A Star Atomizer is a fairly simple Rare, used with a couple other items to upgrade them. Thus, Pal Rappies will drop this with fair consistency.

However, PURPLENUMS like me might go after the Psycho Wand from Mil Lily. Psycho is a 12-star weapon, a premium find. Mil Lilys are also one of the more common Rare enemies compared to the others. And thus, most players will find themselves cutting down perhaps DOZENS of Mils before they finally get the prize.

critter
May 21, 2003, 05:58 PM
i see alot but i havent seen very many rare guys. i only been piping twice. i found two pals. one hildeblu.
and without lookin i found an alrappy
(but my noob fonewm died GRRR)
and w/o lookin i found a nar lillie

all of these goys dropped