PDA

View Full Version : help my FOmar

TwistedRTist
May 18, 2003, 08:04 PM
ok i have 3 major questions
1- can FOmar use twin-sided sabre?
2- i gave my FOmar a Rudra majoring (transferred from HUcast) should i continue to upgrade it in pow, upgrade mind or start a new mag?
3- should i have one mag for pow and one for mind or should i upgrade one mag in both categories?

klepto
May 18, 2003, 08:31 PM
These are very good questions, ones that i had when I started to play my FOmar.

1. Yes, a FOmar can use a double saber. In fact, it is one of the best weapons he can use because of its TP stealing special. Two other you might want to consider are the Soul Eater and Grass Assasins Sabers.

2. Yes, for now, POW will be a great asset to you, until about level 120, continue to raise POW.

3. Yes and no, If you want, you can have two mags, one with a load of POW and one with a load of MIND. Or, you can try and balance the two out so it is something like this. 15/85/30/70. But don't do all out POW unless you're raising two. When you get to Ultimate, you will end up relying on you're techniques more than your melee capabilities.

Neverwinter
May 20, 2003, 06:22 AM
1- Yes
2 - Yes
3 - make it 100 POW + 100 MIND. (if you can)

rena-ko
May 20, 2003, 06:37 AM
for #3 - make 2 mags. a pow/dex mag for melee, and a more mind based one for tech usage.

polishedweasel
May 20, 2003, 08:44 AM
Don't integrate Pow and Mind together into one mag. you'll want the absolute extreme when It comes to mags for a FOmar. Make two, Pow Dex and Mind. But the Pow won't be all too powerful when you get to Ultimate. I think that Forces are more important for support when you get to Ultimate..